Lifesteal weapons

Are they in-game and what are they called now? The last time I played there were 2 weapons, a sword and a tmg that allowed lifesteal. Google turned up some new Augement "S4" but I can't find anything with S4 in the shop.

Right now the only lifesteal weapons that I can recall are in the game are some of the Fornis weapons (drops from the limited time Frog Rappy at lv71+), and the Lightning Espada. The two you are thinking of, Elder Pain and Guld Milla, are not in this version of the game.

S4 augments won't be added until we get a later line of weapons (that were introduced in Episode 5).

Well RIP. So the gun I mentioned is gone forever? And in this new version any gun can have lifesteal? Kinda takes away from what made that weapon special 😢

You can simulate lifesteal by using that one circle aoe for dark technique. It heals you for every attack made within its radius.

@DankNugs9429 Only certain weapon lines can utilize S-ranked Augments, and even fewer can use S4, so they still maintain a sense of uniqueness since Lifesteal isn't always the best S4 for every class or build.

@coldreactive said in Lifesteal weapons:

You can simulate lifesteal by using that one circle aoe for dark technique. It heals you for every attack made within its radius.

This is a good option for life steal. Also I think one of the Swords has a photon Art that lets you steal HP/PP.

@AndrlCh said in Lifesteal weapons:

@DankNugs9429 Only certain weapon lines can utilize S-ranked Augments, and even fewer can use S4, so they still maintain a sense of uniqueness since Lifesteal isn't always the best S4 for every class or build.

Oh alrighty well that's kinda neat. I'm anxious to see the new weapons system in it's final form then.