Compound/Fused Techs in Photon Shop?

I have been reading around that Compound Techs (now called fused techs in NA) are locked behind a lvl 70 quest tied to ultimate quests...does that mean that if you drop 50 photon spheres to buy one of them in the shop they will be unusable until that quest comes out?

They are just two different ways of getting the same thing. If you just buy them from the Photon Sphere Shop, you never have to touch the Client Orders.

@AndrlCh said in Compound/Fused Techs in Photon Shop?:

They are just two different ways of getting the same thing. If you just buy them from the Photon Sphere Shop, you never have to touch the Client Orders.

Ty! I was wondering if you had to do a special quest to get a permit to use them or something...guess not then. Cool!

@LCDfeenix said in Compound/Fused Techs in Photon Shop?:

@AndrlCh said in Compound/Fused Techs in Photon Shop?:

Ty! I was wondering if you had to do a special quest to get a permit to use them or something...guess not then. Cool!

Afin eventually requires you to do Ultimate Quests for his later COs. Though I might be mis-remembering another NPC.

better buy , faster that way