Need help with gold mission pass.

I saved up 200 gems from earning in game. I purchased mission gold pass from gem shop. But it did nothing, its not in inventory, not in receive item: Account/character and purchase/receive benefits also did not auto apply to mission pass window. Where did it go?

Can someone please help.

It also shows nothing in "purchase history/expiration"

The Mission Pass Gold Ticket is a consumable item that should be in you Inventory or Storage under your consumable tab (where the Monomates are). In order for it to activate you must use the Ticket from your Inventory.

There have been bugs where Consumables end up in the wrong tab of Storage, like in the Furniture tab, so try looking through all of them.

@AndrlCh said in Need help with gold mission pass.:

The Mission Pass Gold Ticket is a consumable item that should be in you Inventory or Storage under your consumable tab (where the Monomates are). In order for it to activate you must use the Ticket from your Inventory.

There have been bugs where Consumables end up in the wrong tab of Storage, like in the Furniture tab, so try looking through all of them.

Thank you very much it was in storage I wold never of thought to look there I figured go in inventory or where you redeem items.

@DarkKiaser Also, keep in mind that the using a Mission Pass Gold Ticket will only activate the Gold Tiers for the current Mission Pass Season, which ends this Tuesday night. Unless you have already unlocked all the Tiers and are just using it to get the Gold Tiers prizes that were locked or are planning to use SG to unlock up to your desired Tier, it may be a good idea to just hold onto it until the next Mission Pass starts up.

@AndrlCh said in Need help with gold mission pass.:

@DarkKiaser Also, keep in mind that the using a Mission Pass Gold Ticket will only activate the Gold Tiers for the current Mission Pass Season, which ends this Tuesday night. Unless you have already unlocked all the Tiers and are just using it to get the Gold Tiers prizes that were locked or are planning to use SG to unlock up to your desired Tier, it may be a good idea to just hold onto it until the next Mission Pass starts up.

Ok thank you.