Guide: Accept ALL Mission Quests at ONCE - MUST KNOW TRICK

Hey Everyone! Due to the very complicated nature of this game, we have begun making short video guides to explain some of the most time-saving and useful features for everyone to know ASAP! Let us know what you think!

We are also open to feedback and suggestions for Tips and Tricks that YOU think should be known by the community, LET US KNOW!

Thank you!

Accept ALL Mission Quests at ONCE - MUST KNOW TRICK

Good tip! I did not know this but it is helpful. Thank you for sharing.

thats amazing, gonna try this now 🙂

Unfortunately though some client orders don't up using that method. Obviously time saving for those that didn't know how to do that, but people like Lottie, Rupert, Girard - you'll still have to visit them 🙂

@ScrawnyKitty said in Guide: Accept ALL Mission Quests at ONCE - MUST KNOW TRICK:

Unfortunately though some client orders don't up using that method. Obviously time saving for those that didn't know how to do that, but people like Lottie, Rupert, Girard - you'll still have to visit them 🙂

Yeah, I noticed that recently. I think by pure chance I never dealt with them early on. Then talked to them later and with all the others with more "mainstream goals" I continued to ignore them. Now that I've about maxed out all the "regulars." I started doing a few of theirs and noticed they didn't show on the "All orders accepable for current Quest" thing.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

o/ =^.^=

I think they mostly show once you reach AQs. Lottie (corrupted core) and Girard's (rare mobs) are definitely easier in AQs - Rupert's can really be done anywhere (I think his are all hitting weak spots)