Accidently hit no for UAC. Can't uninstall, and can't install.

Accidently hit UAC, everything broke. Tried to repair, nothing happend.

Files locked. Tried to uninstall, couldn't. So deleted mutable files and clicked uninstall - didn't really uninstall anything, but at least Microsoft store doesn't say it's installed. Progress? Nope. - App store says "install". but keeps telling me to "try again".

launcher in start menu: Clicking - does nothing Right click + Uninstall - does nothing

Tried restoring files, forget MS store says "install" so wont give me app options.

100B7A24.oxyna_1.0.7.0_x64__wyfsmff9ynw7j in C:\Program Files\WindowsApps gives 0x80070780 when I try to remove it.

Everything says "file cannot be accessed by the system" and set to read only except the 9ish gig back up and nothing in there is usable.

What do?

If I install the tweaker would that fix any of this or make it worse?

I got to the part where it wanted me to enable developer mode and decided to back out. It asks if the game is installed or not, and frankly in this situation I don't know what option to put.

@TOHKAX3 I've tried all that already. I gave myself permissions on the first install, but I still cannot remove these folders, and wsreset hasn't helped. I'm currently installing the tweaker version and seeing how that goes.

Thank you though.