Are any of the UQ even worth doing if you're at level cap?

I'm brand new to the game and resources are scarce for where and what to farm. It seems like pretty much all of the UQ drop mainly junk. Is there any reason to join them after reaching level cap? They were great XP but now they feel useless.

You have to do UQs to get Rising Badges to get some of the end-game armor/weapons.

@coldreactive thanks! do you happen to know which of them drops rising weapon badge 2? It seems I have no use for unique or rising weapon badges anymore even after only a week of playing.

Also to get class ex cubes need them for extra class points.

@ZefBoi said in Are any of the UQ even worth doing if you're at level cap?:

@coldreactive thanks! do you happen to know which of them drops rising weapon badge 2? It seems I have no use for unique or rising weapon badges anymore even after only a week of playing.

Ironically, I just found out that Rising Badge 2 can also drop from Mining Base 1. (One of the random UQs.) It can also drop from Luther (Boss Slot.)

@coldreactive said in Are any of the UQ even worth doing if you're at level cap?:

Ironically, I just found out that Rising Badge 2 can also drop from Mining Base 1. (One of the random UQs.) It can also drop from Luther (Boss Slot.)

The set pieces actually drop from ultimate quest, I havent had to use any rising 2 badges its faster just to farm the pieces lol.

@NeCrOmAnCiN said in Are any of the UQ even worth doing if you're at level cap?:

@coldreactive said in Are any of the UQ even worth doing if you're at level cap?:

The set pieces actually drop from ultimate quest, I havent had to use any rising 2 badges its faster just to farm the pieces lol.

If only I had gear good enough to go in them in the first place. I die to Very Hard enemies on Summoner 75 in just two hits.

@NeCrOmAnCiN said in Are any of the UQ even worth doing if you're at level cap?:

If only I had gear good enough to go in them in the first place. I die to Very Hard enemies on Summoner 75 in just two hits.

I'm Summoner 74 with starter gear and I can solo almost all Very Hard missions and some Super Hard missions.

@animeregion said in Are any of the UQ even worth doing if you're at level cap?:

I'm Summoner 74 with starter gear and I can solo almost all Very Hard missions and some Super Hard missions.

If you can dodge, sure. But I've been having trouble with timing here and there because boss enemies sometimes have an annoying telegraph tell.

make about 5 mil every wind and rain UQ.

• Trade rising bade 2 for brissa > sell

• trade excube for fun tickets > trade fun for chair emotes, > sell

• any 13* weapon drops > sell

• any 10* weapons > trade for photonic spheres in swap shop > sell

@coldreactive I have similar experiences as animeregion. Can't say I have much trouble as a level 75 summoner myself with pretty basic gear. I mainly use 10* Jinga 90% of the time for everything because my Syncro is a potato for bossing at the moment. Also I typically cast Resta(which is level 1 btw) when I can if I get hit and if you didn't max out Dear Master you absolutely SHOULD. I barely ever die. Also you can get the ring "Quick Illusion" if you need a faster dodge(makes the distance shorter though). Personally I like the normal dodge myself.

Anyways... UQs are totally worth doing at level cap.

@coldreactive

As a lightning crit force / tech I have soloed everything since about lvl 20 lol, I also just broke 1k hp yay

@coldreactive

As a lightning crit force / tech I have soloed everything since about lvl 20 lol, I also just broke 1k hp yay

Still at about 600-700ish at 75 Summoner. 549 on NA as Tech/Force right now at level 54. Don't have enough rising badges to get any armor. (Unique Weapons Badges doesn't give any armor.)

Haven't gotten a single drop to use for better augments/etc.

@ThankfulTie4925

This...this is a serious operation.

Also, only the RNG gods can make this happen. Im frustrated seeing so many people with the dark and light weapons, after 30 UQ runs, not a single one, between 4 characters.

Theres also a ton of the new weps in the shops, for a cool 20 million +

Triboosts havee been utter trash, even when mixed with daily, or AQs + 50 threat. How many deos can one person get?

EDIT: I did get a 13*! I was so happy...until i saw it was LAMBDA partisan v2. with 60 element, it is doing not a drop of more damage than a 10* partisan. What a joke

/ranty non rant comment

@ARKHAM-CANNON I feel your pain. I got a ??? telepipe in a SHAQ that took me to a ruined city where I had to fight a rare dark ragne. After a 10 minute beating I took it down to get...meseta and a vita rifle.