Nemesis Shooter +35 with 8 abilities only shows 7 abilities when viewing it.

Nemesis Shooter +35 with 8 abilities only shows 7 abilities when viewing it. IMG_5373.jpg PSO Nemesis Shooter abilities.jpg

You're accidentally counting its potential (Purifying Shield) as an ability/augment.

@coldreactive when do the potential (purifiying shield) ability actually appear on the weapon? all the ones i'm looking at in the player shops don't have it. I know it's a noob question, but im new to the game and trying to understand. thank you

@Luna-Danu said in Nemesis Shooter +35 with 8 abilities only shows 7 abilities when viewing it.:

@coldreactive when do the potential (purifiying shield) ability actually appear on the weapon? all the ones i'm looking at in the player shops don't have it. I know it's a noob question, but im new to the game and trying to understand. thank you

Potentials start at +10 enhancement. They're forced on you in NA, and require spending photon spheres to activate them. You cannot continue enhancing until you add the potential / upgrade the potential. (You also cannot gain EXP past a potential level, so if your enhancement is at 1 pixel left to +10 from +9, you're going to waste a lot of EXP if you try to add a +30 or high rarity weapon as fodder.)