Mission Pass bug

Hi i would like to report that i buyed the mission from the SG shop to claim the reward that i already unlocked but it never activated, neither i recived the ticket on my mail, storage, general storage, etc. Neither it recognized that i buyed it So can you help me with this?, thank you

Update: it took 1 hour to appear on the character storage, still i dont think that is normal. But ty for the help

i would likw to report a issue as well, i bought the mission pass ticket and i would go to use it in the misson pass items and would get and unexpected error occured

@Vix-Blade said in Mission Pass bug:

i would likw to report a issue as well, i bought the mission pass ticket and i would go to use it in the misson pass items and would get and unexpected error occured

They disabled the use of the mission pass ticket due to a bug. If you have the ticket in your inventory, they suggest to place it into your storage. There is an option at the swap shop 2 to exchange the mission pass ticket for 200 SG.

The bug was that it looks like that you unlock the gold reward tier but it didn't really. It just displays that it is, but the mission pass ticket didn't get consumed and it is locked on unused. Here are more details on the matter.

https://pso2.com/news/server-info/maintenancenotes1223

You can unlock gold by doing the following:

store or trade in any existing gold pass for the 200SG
try to receive a gold reward
it will ask if you want to unlock gold for 200sg, select yes, gold unlocks

Thank you so much for that workaround, saw this today when I tried using a pass.