How long have you played pso2 or are you new

I myself started around 2012 and have been playing since on jp server's with 3 characters, also lso played the ps4 beta. Funny how in it we fought loser wins stateside was elder.

The topic title has me confused so I'll just go with this. I've got a total playtime of 631 days. That includes the time with PSO2 NA.

@The-Question said in How long have you played pso2 or are you know:

The topic title has me confused so I'll just go with this. I've got a total playtime of 631 days. That includes the time with PSO2 NA.

This is just a guess, but: How long have you played pso2 or are you *new

@Meta77 said in How long have you played pso2 or are you know:

I myself started around 2012 and have been playing since on jp server's with 3 characters, also lso played the ps4 beta. Funny how in it we fought loser wins stateside was elder.

I started playing Phantasy Star Online 2 in 2012 as well.

@Rzarcasm Ah now it makes better sense. Sorry english isn't my first language so I get very confused with it some times.

I played it in 2012. Or at least I tried. But only played a little bit and gave up because language barrier. I had like 10 hours or so ^^"

Started playing PSO2Jp since 2014 and have 10 characters put about 8500+ hrs on the account. My Profile pic is one of my Character who i play the most. Pretty much main that character since my old main is just used for crafting PA/Tech

Started this game way back when it released in JP. Was even in the closed beta test for it and have been playing it ever since then.

Needless to say, I'm pretty excited for the NA release!

Started back in JP when it was released. Life got in the way so I stopped playing for a while and came back every now and then. But I decided to redownload it and log in the other day. And I have simple mails from way back in 2014 lol

I played the original JP PSO2 for a few days back around the time of its release/launch. Things were a lot different then. So I basically am a new player.

Man, it's been a while, so I don't know when I startedon the JP version. is there a way to check? All I know is that I have over a 1000+ hours on my main character. I have three characters level 70, and a few more at level 60. I have 11 characters total.

@Rzarcasm said in How long have you played pso2 or are you know:

Mods fix my title please lol its new not know

@Rzarcasm said in How long have you played pso2 or are you know:

Mods fix my title please lol its new not know

Fixed!

I started in 2012 on the Japanese server on the PC, I was in the closed beta tests. Played for a while with a good friend (Hi Crumb if you see this!). I even have a notebook somewhere where I wrote down my own translations, this was before the English fan-patch existed.

I have physical copies of the PC & PS4 versions for collection reasons & I have Phantasy Star Nova (spin-off game for those who don't know) for the Vita.

I even played briefly on the SEA servers, though by the time I got there it was very quiet & then it closed down (TeamWizard!).

For a while it just became frustrating to try & play on the Japanese server for various reasons & then I lost access to my account (I can still play via PS4 though thanks to my PSN being linked).

So, I'm very excited about this version of the game & it reminds me of the Dreamcast/GameCube days of PSO1.

@ChainLis said in How long have you played pso2 or are you know:

Started playing PSO2Jp since 2014 and have 10 characters put about 8500+ hrs on the account. My Profile pic is one of my Character who i play the most. Pretty much main that character since my old main is just used for crafting PA/Tech

10 characters good lord lol XD

I've been playing since 2012 on JP myself, I certainly remember the times when they had that 2013 "announcement" for NA and experiencing the various delays till I figured we'll never see it at least here on NA until now of course.