Nemesis/Slave weapons market value

I'm looking at these prices for these weapons. Generally, the cheapest on Ship 1 are around 15-20mil. I'm then seeing these weapons with +35 grind selling for 40mil.

I'm not sure why they are being sold so low considering the cost to get them to +35. Unless they are dropping with high grinds (haven't seen one myself yet)? I must be missing some important information here.

@almightysundaas It is because there are cost efficient ways to grind them. For example, if you are regularly getting the +30 weapons from the Collection File, you can use those to give multiple grind levels at once; this means that means you use fewer weapons as fodder, which means a lower meseta and Lambda Ginder cost.

@AndrlCh said in Nemesis/Slave weapons market value:

@almightysundaas It is because there are cost efficient ways to grind them. For example, if you are regularly getting the +30 weapons from the Collection File, you can use those to give multiple grind levels at once; this means that means you use fewer weapons as fodder, which means a lower meseta and Lambda Ginder cost.

Getting any weapon up to 30 is pretty easy. What about from 30 to 35 though. Don't you require the same weapon the raise the cap.

@almightysundaas 13* weapons drop with their grind cap at 35.

@AndrlCh

That is the information I was missing. Makes sense then. Pretty easy to grind them up to 35 if you don't need multiple copies.

Tangent: I don't see a use for Slave when Nemesis on paper seems better. Hidden stuff with them or is that actually the case?

@Noctosis the Augment Factor of Slave is better for those who enjoy PP, but both are needed for an upcoming weapon.

@John-Paul-RAGE along with 'Ares'. So there is a hidden PP with it...interesting to note. Been enjoying the shield to not die in overload lol

@Noctosis when you get it to +35 and augment the weapon you can add Spirit VI at a 100% rate. I believe it is the only VI factor currently available at the moment.

And just so people who want the talis version of slave. It's called "Slave Symbol." It may not appear on the suggested names list because people seem to not want it. (Nemesis has the same suffix.)

@John-Paul-RAGE by both you mean literally have both or you mean one or the other? If that’s the case I got more grinding to do ^^”

@Truecinder Both! I don't recall the full details, but you need BOTH a Nemesis and Slave version of the weapon to exchange for a 15* one once it's available.

People placed 13* +35 weapons at a ridiculus price because a lot more people dont know how to properly upgrade a 13*. And tbh, without those free +30 collection file items, it would still cost less than 5m to upgrade one to +35 at the most ineffecient way (including buying sigma foddlers and etc). So unless it's -properly- affixed, should not pay more than 5m on top of a base weapon price for those nemesis weapons.

@Truecinder JP had two options but I am not sure if we will get both or just one.

You could "upgrade" weapons at Zeig by trading in these weapons:

Nemesis + Slave + Ares + Invade. It required all 4 to get the upgraded weapon. It has a base version (which was unenhanced) and a +35 version (which required all 4 to be +35).

Again, not sure if we are getting both those options or not, but requiring all 4 weapons will probably remain the same.

@John-Paul-RAGE The two versions of the trade required different things.

The only one we are going get is the one that requires that the Nemesis, Slave, Ares, and Invade are at +35 (assuming they retain these trades in their JPN form at all).

The other one required an OT Austere instead of an Invade-NT (and still required the Slave, Nemesis, and Ares to be +35), so we are not going to see that one.