How to Block specific Symbol Arts

@kdurmeter They do take action.

It is not immediate and will take time since they are swamped with multiple thousands of issues so if the person you reported is still around a few days later causing problems, just send another report and move on.

Rest assuredly they will eventually get that player.

Hi @Cherryzombs ! This is truly appreciated. Thank you for this one. 🙂

@GM-Bleed 😊

@kdurmeter I got an e-mail back from a support ticket and they've said things will be investigated and it helps them a lot to have the Symbol Arts ID. So I guess if you do report through the website try to capture the Symbol Arts ID as well.

@SleeprunnerInc Ope, sorry, I should have been more clear. I was moreso asking which would be the best avenue for sending in reports to get them into the right place. (There seems to be at least three possible avenues of doing this; via Blocking an SA, via "Report Player" in the Nearby Players menu, and sending in a support ticket) Trying to pinpoint the right one.

@Cherryzombs That's good to know! I'll make sure to include that information in any further reports if I need to make them. Thanks!

@kdurmeter If you think an SA is breaking the tos, Block the SA and it will prompt you to tell the reason why (It works as the report for that specific SA).

If the players is posting them constantly and other things that harm others around them, report player AND block the SA (Double whamy.)

And if the player really doesn't stop, report their xbox account. (Worst case, the account gets deleted with everything they have earned on it. Best case they just get a ban from playing anything online for a while.)

I think it was pointed out in another thread that someone did get chat silenced for posting inappropriate SA.

@SleeprunnerInc said in How to Block specific Symbol Arts:

@kdurmeter If you think an SA is breaking the tos, Block the SA and it will prompt you to tell the reason why (It works as the report for that specific SA).

If the players is posting them constantly and other things that harm others around them, report player AND block the SA (Double whamy.)

And if the player really doesn't stop, report their xbox account. (Worst case, the account gets deleted with everything they have earned on it. Best case they just get a ban from playing anything online for a while.)

This has basically been my approach.

@Cherryzombs Thank you for doing it and keeping the ARK clean.

@SleeprunnerInc said in How to Block specific Symbol Arts:

Awesome. Thanks for the clarification!

Edited to add info about Blacklisting & reporting through the website to the first post.