How to block specific Symbol Arts
- From your menu go to System (The one that looks like gears), then Symbol Art.
- At the top will be a tab that says Saved Lists. It's a drop down menu, and one of the options is History (Standard)
- From there you can see the symbol arts you've seen in the past. You can click choose to Save/Block or whatever.
Other useful in-game info
How to report inappropriate behavior in-game
- Easiest way I found is to use the Community tab (it looks like two people chatting)
- Then Nearby Characters where you can see a character list.
- Click the offending person's name and select Miscellaneous
- The only option there is Report This Player
- Once you click that it will ask for a Report Category and confirmation.
You can also report them through Xbox in-game. Same method as before, but...
- In the character list choose View GamerCard
- then Report or block , choose Report
- There will be a drop-down menu with Select a reason choose whatever reason fits the problem
- and then write-in the problem in the Tell us more (optional) box.
- Once complete hit Report to Xbox
If reporting a player through the website support system for inappropriate Symbol Arts, make sure to grab the Symbol Arts ID from your Symbol Arts history and include it in the report.
Blacklisting seems to be in the game via Whisper from the Nearby Players menu. (Though may not be reversible, so beware. ) You can enter /bl into the Whisper chatbox with an individual and supposedly no longer see any messages or Symbol Arts from that person. (I've not personally tested this because it would be difficult to prove it works without trying to blacklist a friend... which I won't risk if it's not reversible.)