Mmmm fresh forum snell

Beta was a delight had some pros and cons hope to nest like a emprappy here now it's open ^_^

Hello fellow Ship dwellers!

@EnigmaLoner said in Mmmm fresh forum snell:

Beta was a delight had some pros and cons hope to nest like a emprappy here now it's open ^_^

Hello fellow Ship dwellers!

Welcome to the forum! Hope you stick around 😃

text is a bit small but im sure theres settings I've overlooked.

@Geordie-P said in Mmmm fresh forum snell:

text is a bit small but im sure theres settings I've overlooked.

I can agree with the post text being small, maybe it should be made just a little bigger.

Hiyo! Welcome to where everyone is waitinggg for the release xD

I'm not exactly.... Waiting... I'm getting my fix elsewhere but looking forward to playing with the NA community a whole lot.

So Cons to get them out of the way.

On one S. There feels to be a, definitive graphical dip compared to the one x. It's obvious for sure as differing hardware but the 1080p clarity compared to the ps4 is pretty apparent. It doesn't ruin by any means but it does feel muddy.

With a few tweaks reducing the total number of models and a, few visual options it seemed to stabilise but I do lie in wait of a pc version that we'll better match my current vision of the game.

Party Invite Beacons. It would be very very very nice to save templates. Have had a few situations where creating a party marker took too long. Especially on UQ/EQs as there is a rush to that event starter and party's for bonus xp% etc don't get forned

Just not needing to enter any text would be appreciated

Something not in the beta but might be worth pointing out now

Crafting/desynth didn't appear to be available in the beta but that's not a problem not everything could be.

In terms of this a crafting station in the empty room at the back right of the shopping area would be an absolute godsend as having to load back and forth to your room due to idiocy or selling to npcs is such a time waste and its location would make use of a spare room. Tho I imagine it's interface only exists inside the personal room menus 😞

My moanings done 😝

I had an absolute blinder of a tiem in the CBT I look forward to getting deeper into it

@EnigmaLoner hopefully you put all that in the survey.

I actually did and a few other things and bug reports like that trapped mission message on left side of screen.

I just hope Sega doesn't get up to their old tricks 2 months after launch. I can snell them from miles away.