ARKS Rappy Shown in Enemy Logs?

Not sure if it's a bug or an oversight, but ARKS Rappy can still be seen as a possible enemy spawn in most Quest Logs. Even after PSO2Day is long over.

pso2_2020-06-08_03-51-58.png

Probably because the logs are for the last 7 days - we're on the 8th and the last day they were seen was the 2nd - so only 6 days ago.

Oh, yeah. That makes sense.

@ScrawnyKitty said in ARKS Rappy Shown in Enemy Logs?:

Probably because the logs are for the last 7 days - we're on the 8th and the last day they were seen was the 2nd - so only 6 days ago.

ARKS Rappies (and any Rare rappy variant) can appear at any time. The chances of it during a PSO2 Day however are heightened.

@coldreactive Really? I've never seen them outside of PSO2 Day?

@coldreactive Really? I've never seen them outside of PSO2 Day?

A 0.02% Chance is still a chance. On the JP servers, I was able to see two outside of PSO2 Days in my entire 6 months of playing (total from launch to NA's release.)

Ah wait a minute - I was thinking of the ones in the black suits. I've seen the nude fluffy ones outside of PSO2 day - my bad

@ScrawnyKitty

But aren't they simply called Rappies though? The ones that appear outside seasonal events and such. The ARKS Rappy should be the black suit one unless there was a change somewhere between the latest JP release to NA one.

Ah wait a minute - I was thinking of the ones in the black suits. I've seen the nude fluffy ones outside of PSO2 day - my bad

The fluffy normal yellow big-head big-eyed ones without any sort of costume (frog/arks/etc.) are considered Rappies and are common in JP. No, costumed Rappies like the ARKS Rappies can appear outside of PSO2 Day as well. Just at an extremely rare rate.

All these rappies! Even my pic is a rappy from PSO-BB lol. So we have (on NA so far):

• Nav Rappy - non-fluffy kind

• Rappy - fluffy kind, no clothes

• ARKS rappy - fluffy kind in black suit

• Frog Rappy - rappy dressed in a frog suit