Posters, leave your salt at the door.

The PSO fan community waited near a full decade to finally play. The game is fun and enjoyable.

Graphic are alright, they suit the franchise and memories we have from different Phantasy Star title. So quit coming point that out here. It's more then annoying.

If you come just to bash our game or belittle our player base, then leave. We do not need this type of behavior here.

It strongly feel many people complain for the sake of complaining, very disappointing.

So as title say, leave your salt at the door or abstain from posting.

~Pulp

Not a chance, salt is one of the greatest spices. You're gonna rob me of my salt!?

The PSO2 fan community has enjoyed the game for 8 years. Those who got filtered by one simple captcha "enjoying" something that I thought was physically impossible - a launch worse than Bless Online, is just a bonus entertainment on top.

Go into any online gaming forum and you will see complaints in the threads somewhere. That's just how the gaming world works and has worked.

That being said there is a difference between constructive criticism vs destructive criticism/hate.

@havox4 said in Posters, leave your salt at the door.:

The PSO2 fan community has enjoyed the game for 8 years. Those who got filtered by one simple captcha "enjoying" something that I thought was physically impossible - a launch worse than Bless Online, is just a bonus entertainment on top.

Not the point to be honest with you. I got physical copies and I hope we get bundles as well again that were included with those. Localization matter more then you think.

@Arphila said in Posters, leave your salt at the door.:

That being said there is a difference between constructive criticism vs destructive criticism/hate.

Which is precisely what I am referring to. Some people are not made to write feedback and just cause more harm then needed to the product.

@havox4 said in Posters, leave your salt at the door.:

a launch worse than Bless Online

That MMO would have been worse if it had gone with its original publisher choice: Aeria Games & Entertainment.

I eouldn't dare leave the salt at the door, I am not superstitious! 😜

@Pulptenks you sound salty, why not start with yourself?

So let me get this straight.

You think the community is too salty and combative, and your perceived solution is to bark at everyone to either obey or leave?

That sounds like a great idea that could not possibly backfire in any and all ways.

It is also completely in line with it´s own claims and not hypocritical at all.

Not to mention not every one here was waiting 8 years and will brush off every single issue.

I'm surprised that guy rated it 3 stars despite not working in any capacity.

@Pulptenks said in Posters, leave your salt at the door.:

The PSO fan community waited near a full decade to finally play. The game is fun and enjoyable.

Graphic are alright, they suit the franchise and memories we have from different Phantasy Star title. So quit coming point that out here. It's more then annoying.

If you come just to bash our game or belittle our player base, then leave. We do not need this type of behavior here.

It strongly feel many people complain for the sake of complaining, very disappointing.

So as title say, leave your salt at the door or abstain from posting.

~Pulp

This will only incite salt though..

@Arphila said in Posters, leave your salt at the door.:

Go into any online gaming forum and you will see complaints in the threads somewhere. That's just how the gaming world works and has worked.

Social media sites also don't represent the community accurately at all either. For example, 80% of posts from twitter come from only the top 10% of the users. That said, I agree with the OP.

Same thing here. The sheer amount of complaints don't accurately reflect the state of the game. Most players are fine with the state of the game. It's not perfect, but no game is nor its launch. It's super funny seeing how people generalize community and saying "everyone" though.

If you're happy, you have nothing to complain about. Forums specifically are designed to draw in the complainers.

I'm mostly here to inform. It's pretty interesting to see people lash back and not accept objective facts and statements tho.

Funnily enough, I have no salt with the game at all. It's on PC now, nothing else I can really ask for now. Also thinking about it some more, the constant salt threads we have isn't helping the health of the game and community.

@XUL yep you through salt from one pile it just creates another pile for someone else to throw