"Exclusive Trailer Reveal" 14:50 PDT on 12th June

Source.

Expo #3 of IGN's "Summer of Gaming" digital event includes this line:

Phantasy Star Online 2 Update (SEGA) - Exclusive Trailer Reveal

The obvious first guess is an announcement for Episode 4.

Probably. Devs should focus more on EDT timezone however.

@Miraglyth said in "Exclusive Trailer Reveal" 14:50 PDT on 12th June:

Source.

Expo #3 of IGN's "Summer of Gaming" digital event includes this line:

Phantasy Star Online 2 Update (SEGA) - Exclusive Trailer Reveal

The obvious first guess is an announcement for Episode 4.

ty for the news, I hope Episode 4 it is.

Maybe Sonic Lobby and the usual Summer events from JP followed by a NA exclusive teaser?

my mind is racing

I hope it's a trailer for Ship 4 Dreams

I hope its episode 4 I want some new story to do and Tokyo and Las Vegas areas too maybe scion classes too before someone says that will be later episodes summoner was a episode 4 class but we got it already so things can be put in differently

@ComplexZeru said in "Exclusive Trailer Reveal" 14:50 PDT on 12th June:

I hope its episode 4 I want some new story to do and Tokyo and Las Vegas areas too maybe scion classes too before someone says that will be later episodes summoner was a episode 4 class but we got it already so things can be put in differently

We actually have Episode 6 content already in the game, but it's all currently disabled until the devs enable it. (IE: We have up to level 17 discs, but only up to 15 drop currently.)

I also made a thread on how Damoth enemies are required for one of the client orders in the gate area, but Mining Base 4 isn't available.

@coldreactive said in "Exclusive Trailer Reveal" 14:50 PDT on 12th June:

@ComplexZeru said in "Exclusive Trailer Reveal" 14:50 PDT on 12th June:

We actually have Episode 6 content already in the game, but it's all currently disabled until the devs enable it. (IE: We have up to level 17 discs, but only up to 15 drop currently.) Oh I know just saying it isn't impossible to get it since our update process is different compared to jp version

Ugh didn't quote right lol rip lol

@Nevzat said in "Exclusive Trailer Reveal" 14:50 PDT on 12th June:

I hope it's a trailer for Ship 4 Dreams

lol, it would be nonsensical but imagine how big a troll it would be to just show random present-state gameplay footage and end the trailer with just a big number "4".

@coldreactive said in "Exclusive Trailer Reveal" 14:50 PDT on 12th June:

(IE: We have up to level 17 discs, but only up to 15 drop currently.)

They do exist... in the practise quests. 😏

Episode 4 you say… and we want Ship 4 too, coincidence i think not ! lol

@Dracoco1214 said in "Exclusive Trailer Reveal" 14:50 PDT on 12th June:

Episode 4 you say… and we want Ship 4 too, coincidence i think not ! lol

Half-Life 4 Confirmed

Why would they announce episode 4? it will be a complete failure in the west. I wont spoil it but I will say it has nothing to do with PSO and is a "weeb" thing. if anything will drive players away faster than this launch it will be Episode 4 x)

@Ki-Rin said in "Exclusive Trailer Reveal" 14:50 PDT on 12th June:

Why would they announce episode 4?

To make good on a promise of all the content (not that they haven't deleted and subsequently broken previous promises).

By the way the Episode 4 guess is made more obvious by the Clear Story Quest campaign. Publishing a new episode would have more of an impact with players if they don't still have the existing ones to get through, after all.