[Ship 1] Mythical

My Alliance: Hello, my main character's name is Riesz a level 47 Hunter that specializes in the partizan, and I am looking for members for my alliance Mythical. The goal for my alliance is to make it a helpful and friendly alliance that looks out for any ARKS that need help. I've been hoping to make friends with people in this game, and I thought what better way than to make an alliance. I do not currently have any members so I would like to change that with this recruitment advertisement. I am looking for friendly people that will interact with alliance members (by typing in the alliance chat), and even ARKS that aren't in our alliance in order to make a fun experience for everyone.

Timezone: My timezone is EST but most of the time I'm in game is after 9:00pm. I am also on earlier for a couple hours earlier on around 2pm though. As long as I have someone to talk to at some point I don't care when you get online though.

Classes: Any and all classes are welcome in my alliance, I don't intend to focus on any particular class for the alliance.

Playstyle: As I've said before in the description for the alliance I am looking for friendly people. As long as you can help people out it doesn't matter if you aren't super skilled with your class.

Joining: Please use the request to join feature in-game in order to join the alliance. If this does not work for whatever reason you can pm me here though.

Other Info: I already have a discord set up for the alliance, you will be able to see the link when you join the alliance. I hope most people will use the discord, but it's not absolutely necessary. I will eventually remove you from the alliance if I see you go inactive too long without so much as informing me that you will be doing so and for how long.

Become Mythical, stick with us as we take on the Falspawn, and we may one day become legends. Keep on fighting ARKS!

I like your name. Played Trials of Mana earlier last month. Good luck!

Sorry to bump this, but I've been trying to get members and still haven't had any luck. I've been playing as my CAST Vaalanna lately, so if you've seen them post symbol art adverts for the alliance that's me too lol, I'm still the only person in my alliance.

Since my bump got buried almost immediately gonna do another one.

Guess I gotta do another one already page 2.