so missed the whole rappy event due to your game being unplayable

title says it all, what are you doing for those of us that took over a week to finally get playing? i think its BS we should miss out on all the early start rewards id like to know kinda soonish too since I had planned to buy a founders pack, you wont support me , I wont support you.

They gave xbox a 2 month head start they don't give a fuck about you not playing for a week

While this is yet another example of a dissatisfied customer playing and paying the game less (solution, Sega stop upsetting players!) and while I would like to know what they're doing to remedy the calamity of PC players' experience in the last 4 months (which I expect we will find out on the 10th is "nothing that would actually make things right, suck it up"), I do have a question about this particular sense of loss...

Which rappy event is this?

If it's the frog rappy part of the wedding event and the associated bingo, both are available until June 23rd so there's still time for those though you may miss out on the first bingo card if it stops being given out on Wednesday.

If it's the rappy bonuses and rare drops from the 2nd, that comes back on the 2nd of every month so nothing was permanently lost there.

@Miraglyth said in so missed the whole rappy event due to your game being unplayable:

If it's the rappy bonuses and rare drops from the 2nd, that comes back on the 2nd of every month so nothing was permanently lost there.

In addition, the bonuses also come on the 22nd of every month for premium users.