Alright then just a few tips in form of a check list for new players or those who want to rush skill tree growth. This will be an example list but works for all classes. This guide is based on data from CBT and some content is not yet available.
- Find the Class Trainer for braver
- Take all the Order that can be accomplished
- Always go to Kofi for her Client Orders
- Level via Client Order missions till 30
- Talk to Kofi get new orders
- Talk to class trainer for the SP +5 Client Order
- Get to level 45 while taking Kofi orders
- Prioritize Skill tree growth and playstyle (New players should look for tips before just putting points wherever.)
- Talk to class trainer for another SP +5
- Skill tree planned
- (This content is future content) Get to 60
- Pay a visit to Class Trainer and get the +1 SP Client orders
By this point you should already have unlocked and figured what you want to sub class for your main class. Switch the Sub Class to your main class and repeat the check list. With this being done. Your previous Main Class should be anywhere from 60-65 and will make a good sub class to carry you through the client orders content safely. Get the new Main Class to 60 then decide which you want to get to 75 first.
This may sound like a lot but between boosts, Featured quests, Advanced quests, and Client Order quests. You can quickly and safetly get your first two classes to 75 and get respective class bonus unlocked. If you have a team to work through this with it will go much faster and you can easily get 75 within a good time frame. If you followed the check list you will be level 75 with +10 extra skill points, +14 when the content is up to date in the full release.
Hope this will help the new players out and I wish the best of luck to you all. If you have any questions feel free to post them here but try to keep things on topic. There are plenty of other Veterans around here to help answer and if they can't I will try to get to your questions as soon as possible.
All the class trainers can be found around the central elevator from the log in point. Just walk around and talk to all the NPC's. They will tell you what class based Client Orders they will give you. Make sure to pay attention to what orders you grab. For example one of the trainers does both Hunter and Fighter. So you will need to make sure you grab the correct Client Orders or you will be wasting your time doing the wrong one with the wrong class being used.