TIPS GUIDE: Bonus Skill Points without leveling *Revised 2.0*

Version 2.0

Alright then just a few tips in form of a check list for new players or those who want to rush skill tree growth. This will be an example list but works for all classes. This guide is based on data from CBT and some content is not yet available.

Braver Main

• Find the Class Trainer for braver
  • Take all the Order that can be accomplished
  • Always go to Kofi for her Client Orders
  • Level via Client Order missions till 30
  • Talk to Kofi get new orders
  • Talk to class trainer for the SP +5 Client Order
  • Get to level 45 while taking Kofi orders
  • Prioritize Skill tree growth and playstyle (New players should look for tips before just putting points wherever.)
  • Talk to class trainer for another SP +5
  • Skill tree planned
  • (This content is future content) Get to 60
  • Pay a visit to Class Trainer and get the +1 SP Client orders

By this point you should already have unlocked and figured what you want to sub class for your main class. Switch the Sub Class to your main class and repeat the check list. With this being done. Your previous Main Class should be anywhere from 60-65 and will make a good sub class to carry you through the client orders content safely. Get the new Main Class to 60 then decide which you want to get to 75 first.

This may sound like a lot but between boosts, Featured quests, Advanced quests, and Client Order quests. You can quickly and safetly get your first two classes to 75 and get respective class bonus unlocked. If you have a team to work through this with it will go much faster and you can easily get 75 within a good time frame. If you followed the check list you will be level 75 with +10 extra skill points, +14 when the content is up to date in the full release.

Hope this will help the new players out and I wish the best of luck to you all. If you have any questions feel free to post them here but try to keep things on topic. There are plenty of other Veterans around here to help answer and if they can't I will try to get to your questions as soon as possible.

All the class trainers can be found around the central elevator from the log in point. Just walk around and talk to all the NPC's. They will tell you what class based Client Orders they will give you. Make sure to pay attention to what orders you grab. For example one of the trainers does both Hunter and Fighter. So you will need to make sure you grab the correct Client Orders or you will be wasting your time doing the wrong one with the wrong class being used.

Change Log:

• Made clarification about locations of the trainers
  • Updated CO SP for future content
  • reworked the intro

@TRAVISTYxxx I remember you asking about this so I made some edits to the guide. This is all based on CBT content and also to help guide past it.

So one of the braver trainer quests mentions beating a map with katana and another with the bow. I couldn't get the bow order to complete. Does it mean only use bow for the entire map? Or only to defeat final boss?

It may have been location based as I wasn't aware the orders had tabs to see the relevant info at the time.

@SamuraiCrazy said in TIPS GUIDE: Bonus Skill Points without leveling *Revised 2.0*:

So one of the braver trainer quests mentions beating a map with katana and another with the bow. I couldn't get the bow order to complete. Does it mean only use bow for the entire map? Or only to defeat final boss?

It may have been location based as I wasn't aware the orders had tabs to see the relevant info at the time.

On the client order missions it will normally specify what you must do to complete it. "EX: Kill so and so enemy with bow 0/50"

So next time you get on to do it just take a look at the request and it will tell you exactly what you need. They will even tell you if you need to kill certain enemies with Perfect Attacks and the like. The request details for completion are very specific.

@The-Question This is good to know Thanks

Do you have to complete all the client orders with both weapons to get the client order that gives you extra skill points?

@GawdPartitiON You just need to hit lv30, lv45, and lv65 on your class.

Are these extra skill points granted to a character if they buy a new skill tree or reset their skill tree?

@LiquidSencha All Skill Points are permanent, and each Tree for the same class gets the same amount of them.