Share Your Look

[deleted]

@Pariah-Chan said in Share Your Look:

@GM-Deynger said in Can nudity be added to the game?:

@Pariah-Chan said in Can nudity be added to the game?:

Ingame pics of characters for reference points, possibly wearing outlandish bikinis. 😧

If it's from the game, and is not user-created Symbol art, it is allowable.

Hey everyone! Since I got the ok and some clarification from a GM, I’ll be posting more lewd pics! I feel so much freedom about what to post now! Thank you GM! ❤

Bikinis... !!

I got creative with some accessories and decided to make a very tasty look! ❤

027D5431-BBBC-4E1C-A6DB-D86AA6BC2AF9.jpeg

Accessories and clothing are:

Red Pearl

Mouth Leaf

Nose Whip: White

Sudsy Style F

The mouth leaf was the hardest to position, tons of sizing and angling went in to perfecting it.

If you like my designs, make sure to follow me on this forum! ❤

@Anarchy-Marine

: )

Cute...! Hope that they will remade the "Sudsy Style F" to NGS too

@Pariah-Chan I'm personally going to wait for the new swimwear to release, before I attempt anything like this. The feet have toes now, instead of those old school meshes, that try to be toes on a foot like shape.

@Linux said in Share Your Look:

@Anarchy-Marine

: )

wow...!

Thx @Linux ! ❤

I go for more risky looks, but I was afraid to post them here before, so I appreciate the support! 😊

8EFF2112-CEDB-46EA-9C4C-0C8BC046B21E.jpeg

I tried to get top of page but I was too slow. XD

@Anarchy-Marine said in Share Your Look:

@Pariah-Chan I'm personally going to wait for the new swimwear to release, before I attempt anything like this. The feet have toes now, instead of those old school meshes, that try to be toes on a foot like shape.

I’m perfectly happy with the old look, has a certain charm to it. ❤

2DE425CF-CBDB-4794-B724-A8D9F9DC6A5B.jpeg

@Pariah-Chan

The character looks great with the classroom background. No idea if a personal quarter will be available in NGS or not in the future. 😢

@Linux said in Share Your Look:

@Pariah-Chan

The character looks great with the classroom background. No idea if a personal quarter will be available in NGS or not in the future. 😢

I try to keep clothes thematic like that, but I’m ok with just the outfits looking good on their own on NGS. ;3

CF50616A-2D34-4C72-AA57-1D508620144D.jpeg

Plus the lighting on NGS is much better. ❤

1B82BDD1-956D-424B-98A7-4EFD958EA5CC.jpeg

Plus the lighting on NGS is much better. ❤

Agreed. However taking screenshots in NGS is quite challenging. The camera and lighting control UI is not well designed and hard to use. A fixed-angle custom camera may be ok for PSO2 but never work on NGS as the sunlight & moonlight direction are constantly changing in the game.

The random weather system is another problem. The rainfall is unpredictable and at a pretty high-frequency rate. The rain always popup with no sign while I'm still struggling to find a good pose for my character... 😕

[deleted]

Average day waiting for Gigantix:

635E9D12-0ED7-4D72-B519-B8046BD7EB55.jpeg

@Linux and @Pariah-Chan Both your characters are so cute.

@Weirdo Thank you 😄