Share Your Look

Using the PSO2 JP Character Creator / Benchmark:

alt text

@coldreactive Where can you download that? I have been thinking about messing with my look and I would like to play around with it.

@BlackRadient said in Share Your Look:

@coldreactive Where can you download that? I have been thinking about messing with my look and I would like to play around with it.

You can get the pre-patched English version on the Arks Layer website. Just google Arks Layer and click the "Click here to download the PSO2 Benchmark/Character Creator" link. Keep in mind, this is technically the JP version's benchmark. The saved character data may not be compatible with the NA version's client. (If it is, I will be reporting it as a bug so they can patch out support for it, so people can't get customization options not allowed by the NA client.)

@coldreactive You're a saint. Thank you!

EDIT: So when I created my character for NA CBT, I was in a hurry as to get into playing for what limited time we had. As such, I didn't have time to really customize my character to my liking, which can take me an hour easy. I had just gone off a rough draft to look like my character from PSU, but I think I want to aim to using the same character look form then, but make her appear older for this game. Here is what I came up with.

pso20200219_003056_001.jpg pso20200219_003041_000.jpg

lynnimage.png

This is my character from the JP server, just recently got the headband from the AC scratch.

My character from the JP version: PSO2_Char2.pngPSO2_Char.png

I found a weapon camo for Takt I like that suits the character I made:

alt text

Here's a picture of me with some of my buddies in JP, I'm the newman in front alt text

And a few outfits on my other character! alt text alt text alt text

Sorry that this is all JP stuff, I wasn't able to play the beta! I'm hoping to get my NA character(s) here one day too!

pso20200123_231253_002-1.jpg pso20200131_164245_000.jpg PhotoPictureResizer_200229_221649791_crop_1426x985.jpg

@Aviarei I just wanted to say your and your friends look really good! I'm surprised with how old this game is, screenshots from this game look very high definition and really detailed. Are you using reshade or anything?

@BlackRadient said in Share Your Look:

@Aviarei I just wanted to say your and your friends look really good! I'm surprised with how old this game is,. screenshots from this game look very high definition and really detailed. Are you using reshade or anything?

Thanks! No Re-Shade, but it is tier 6 graphics!

So far just a basic CAst. Can't wait for release and to work on the look. I still love the color.

FB_IMG_1583528418163.jpg

@Leonkh99 said in Share Your Look:

My character from the JP version: PSO2_Char.png

I just want to say she's beautiful.

@coldreactive thank you! ^^

I experimented many times with her appearance: PSO2_Char_Old1.jpg

Also dunno if its visible... but she does have a Rappy cape also! xD

PSO2_CharCape.jpg