Share Your Look

@coldreactive Looks good, Got a list of all the items you used?

Hopefully some day someone sells the fox items on ship 4, but it has a slim market and I missed when they came out since I only recently started PSO2

I don't have the best PC so I see the game in low quality but thanks to my bf having an amazing pc I get to see the beauty of my character 😄

pso20200909_163405_004.jpg ^ A picture I took

pso20200915_191850_016.jpg and the one my bf took ^^ I tend to change my outfit and look quite a bit ^^;;

Nothing at all wrong with frequent fashion refreshes 😉
In fact, unless you have a significant following liking your lookbook daily, it's the best route to the 2000 likes title...

The Ogre hair worked with quite a few things I have from older scratches/FF, so I had to get it. Here's the first one:

alt text

@LazerRay said in Share Your Look:

@coldreactive Looks good, Got a list of all the items you used?

Hopefully some day someone sells the fox items on ship 4, but it has a slim market and I missed when they came out since I only recently started PSO2

The fox ears were only available, I believe, before Ship 4 came out. I can't remember exactly though. That said, one of my images already shows the "Look Breakdown," but here it is again:

alt text

I specifically wanted her to also have the wooden clacking noise for her steps as well, which worked even better since it comes with the shrine maiden attire, which is what she would wear anyway.

@coldreactive Thanks for the info, I can look up where some of the items came from and also people are slowly importing past cosmetics into the ship 4 Personal Shop, or I can scan the Fresh Finds and hope the right things come up.

I'm also still hunting down the right accessories for my main character, the final plan is to have a high-tech anime mech paired with a kitsune.

Some of these more...aggressive looks practically assemble themselves.

A big hairpin is all this one needs... alt text

@Dark-Falz-Persona said in Share Your Look:

pso20200925_131636_001.jpg

pso20200925_131617_000.jpg

Well, shit. Found a distant relative. 👋

alt text

alt text

pso20200929_173705_004.jpg pso20200929_173648_003.jpg

Flaz Persona Squad.

This is about as witchy as I can get for October. pso20201001_030820_003.jpg

@MasterDarkwingz When you get a color change pass, I'd go with black and orange, as the CAST are perfect when it comes to making two color tones of your choice.

Otherwise, looks cool.

Played with the set to preview Halloween colors. pso20201002_192501_008.jpg

Playing with shades, made some previews to inspire for Successor Class Etoile. (Hoping I can Main Bouncer and sub Etoile.)

pso20201002_192039_006.jpg pso20201002_192217_007.jpg

Final color edits for matching Etoile class: pso20201002_220136_016.jpg pso20201002_220845_017.jpg

@MasterDarkwingz Hero is currently the only special class that can't be a sub, so Bo/Et isn't a problem.

https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Etoile

I guess I'll dump some of my fashion pics. I have a whole bunch of them, so sorry for flooding the thread a bit!

Luna

Hero? More like Villain. alt text

Dark Queen of the Beach alt text

Vegas Fashionista alt text

Forge Witch alt text

Selene

Among the Cherry Blossoms alt text

Fairy Princess alt text

Day 9XXX: The Humans Have Not Yet Realized That I Am a Robot alt text

Little Girls Can Be Big Too alt text

Shiori

A Spot of Tea alt text

Swimsuit Edition alt text

Among the Flowers alt text

The Boss alt text

Akane

A Leaf in the Autumn Breeze alt text

The Hero the City Needs alt text

Pretty Ronin alt text

Tokyo Casual alt text

I have LOADS more but this is all I have decent screenshots of at the moment.