Price fixing?

@SleeprunnerInc said in Price fixing?:

@John-Paul-RAGE Wait, I joined when the NA PC launch started.

Where the heck did you obtain the poledance emote?

Was it available for 1-2 days?

Cause I surely didn't see it anywhere.

It was one of the prizes in the Career Line AC Scratch ticket set that lasted four weeks, of which the fourth was the first week after PC launch.

It was shown off quite a bit when the set began especially on Twitter with tweets of four GMs using it, so it was easier to know about before PC release.

Off-topic but is there any setting that disable signature on this forum?

@Miraglyth Dangit!

I knew I should have looked at that line.

Then again the AC purchases had problems 😕

@SleeprunnerInc said in Price fixing?:

@Miraglyth Dangit!

I knew I should have looked at that line.

Then again the AC purchases had problems 😕

If it's any consolation it was probably one of the 0.1% or 0.3% rate prizes, though yeah if you'd noticed and played it and got something else to sell you might have made the money to buy it anyway.

I expect the vast majority of PC players were largely in the same boat, we had three Tier Missions to do tasks in Super Hard difficulty in the first week so most of us were frantically just trying to get the game working in the first place, find the class that suited us best and level up to 50 ASAP. Those that did have the time to spend money (what a weird phrase to say!) probably did so on one of the forms of premium to start with instead of AC tickets, provided the purchase worked at all as you say.

Basically it was largely a write-off as an AC scratch set on PC even though we technically had access. The same applies to mission pass season 3, as tier 23 is our limit without spending star gems which almost makes it seem like they don't want us to be buying gold passes.