Dev communication? Hello?

So its been nearly 2 weeks now, and as far as I can tell we've not gotten a single word from the devs on the direction the NA release of the game is going post-PC launch. Not only is the PC release riddled with technical issues thanks to Microsoft's godawful distribution software, but we haven't heard a peep from the actual devs or PR employees on any of it outside of canned corporate responses telling us "they're working on it". To be honest, I don't even know if they're still planning to even work on the game, given the lack of communication. Hell, the lack of updates on the website about the new military scratch ticket makes me honestly wonder if there's even anyone left at the office.

We as a playerbase need some kind of word from the devs, if nothing more than to let us know there is someone home and actually still working on this. Complete radio silence is not a good way to foster a good relationship with your players.

It is the weekend to be fair.

They don't communicate in the forums (much) ... the best way is to look at the twitter feed. The 10th is when the newest patch to address MS concerns is being dropped. The forums are just not being maintained/monitored much (i don't know why) and its the Wild West here for the time being. I'm taking bets if they break something else...

Holy fuck I didn't see how big my sig is until now I gota fix that lol

@Ship04 It IS pretty impressive tbh.. 😛

We were given a date (the 10th) for when certain issues would be most likely fixed during a maintenance.

So clearly, through countless scientific observations, research, and many hours attempting to strangle Nyau over rigging blackjack, it is possible to conclude that maybe the best course of action is to wait until the 10th.

One thing that caught my attention is that for the first time, an AC Scratch set was not published on the website.

The Military Line set was added on the 3rd to replace the Career Line set, but there's no mention of it in the Scratch Tickets section or anywhere else I can find.

It should be noted this is not the first time that a content set on rotation has not been published; Season 2 of the Mission Pass also went without any official mention - not even a tweet that I could find. But it's still a first.

Hopefully this (and the apparent lack of communication lately) is a one-off due to the volume of work caused by the huge influx that happened with the PC launch, with potentially time spent requesting and potentially introducing some extra GM help and likely investigation and forwarding of all the bugs that PC players are reporting either PC-specific or just in general that for whatever reason hadn't been reported prior to PC launch.

They have pretty much disclosesd that there won't be a road map while we are still behind JP.

I am sure there are lots of individuals who wanna be their shield over that decision, but if you look at the facts of the western market, the only games that don't really provide any details of what is coming are those weird cellular games that Facebook tries to make you install.