Take AC off microsoft store until you fix it not being credited

@Jr I'm thinking it's a PayPal issue. Unless someone's had trouble with a credit card. Xbox Live has been around for more than15 years now and a Phantasy Star has been on Xbox live since the beginning. Not that I'm saying this is PayPal's fault but it seems to be an issue using them as a payment method. At least once the issue is identified we as consumers can avoid it and someone in the billing process can resolve the issue

@Ship04 said in Take AC off microsoft store until you fix it not being credited:

They ARE NOT REFUNDING ME Xurai also said that without understanding the issue

I understand your frustration but to start throwing a fit is not the way to solve anything. Have you thought that maybe since you've already had multiple hundreds of dollars of successful purchases that when you contacted support they said "they received the payment" due to having a long list of recent payments already?

Also, since you seem so eager to send Sega/Microsoft more money even if you'll never see it again, at least try the gift card/ microsoft store card method to remove all other variables from the process.

@Quat said in Take AC off microsoft store until you fix it not being credited:

@Jr I'm thinking it's a PayPal issue. Unless someone's had trouble with a credit card. Xbox Live has been around for more than15 years now and a Phantasy Star has been on Xbox live since the beginning. Not that I'm saying this is PayPal's fault but it seems to be an issue using them as a payment method. At least once the issue is identified we as consumers can avoid it and someone in the billing process can resolve the issue

I've topped up both AC and SG with Paypal and it went through just fine, though I only use Paypal because I don't trust giving my payment info directly to the seller unless it's Amazon.

@Ship04 I AGREE!!! I had to do a bank dispute after SeGa support never got back to me and Microsoft refused to refund me.

there's been a ton of different situations with this which has been strange to see, as someone who has refunded once cause of this issue (re-bought to not get banned) and was offered a 2nd refund, i'd like to see someone try the new method that has seemed to not fail, instead of going in-game or buying through the Microsoft app, you buy with card through the Microsoft store in browser have seen it work for a bunch of people and haven't seen anyone NOT receive AC this way

Oh hey, so ya'll forced a refund and didn't get banned? Can you go over the process for ship4 ? Just in case they still need that refund they were after since they didn't get AC.

I'm really wondering like the success rate tbh on how many can/cannot buy AC and what reasoning / method they used to get AC...

@Roselitgarden said in Take AC off microsoft store until you fix it not being credited:

Oh hey, so ya'll forced a refund and didn't get banned? Can you go over the process for ship4 ? Just in case they still need that refund they were after since they didn't get AC.

I'm really wondering like the success rate tbh on how many can/cannot buy AC and what reasoning / method they used to get AC...

Theres alot more to it then what you are reading...

Ok, than what am I missing if there are at least two people who got refunded I'm not sure if you understood what I was trying to say.

To make it clear, If others have gotten a refund without getting banned maybe they can lay down the process/ what support said to them, for you and others who are A. Worried about a ban. B. Who need a refund because you never got your in game money.

@Roselitgarden said in Take AC off microsoft store until you fix it not being credited:

Ok, than what am I missing if there are at least two people who got refunded I'm not sure if you understood what I was trying to say.

To make it clear, If others have gotten a refund without getting banned maybe they can lay down the process/ what support said to them, for you and others who are A. Worried about a ban. B. Who need a refund because you never got your in game money.

check pm's from me on forums

I just saw this and I havent even read the forumns but this exact shit happened to me and I am livid about it

I purchased 10 dollars worth and then a dollar afterward, refunded the them in the order purchased. They refunded me the dollar and denied the 10 saying "I had already received a refund for the year" even though I havent received any fucking AC currency. Its absolutely bonkers and theft.

@JBMekka said in Take AC off microsoft store until you fix it not being credited:

I purchased 10 dollars worth and then a dollar afterward, refunded the them in the order purchased. They refunded me the dollar and denied the 10 saying "I had already received a refund for the year" even though I havent received any fucking AC currency. Its absolutely bonkers and theft.

This thread I still standby

Fix your shit sega/microsoft