Take AC off microsoft store until you fix it not being credited

@flokkeee said in Take AC off microsoft store until you fix it not being credited:

On the same token couldn't you circumvent the entirety of using your credit card and PayPal on Microsoft Store and just buy a physical or digital gift card from a known good retailer like GameStop or something and redeem that code on the Microsoft store?

yes... Buy a giftcard so when that transaction fails the recourse is.....

@Ship04 said in Take AC off microsoft store until you fix it not being credited:

@flokkeee said in Take AC off microsoft store until you fix it not being credited:

On the same token couldn't you circumvent the entirety of using your credit card and PayPal on Microsoft Store and just buy a physical or digital gift card from a known good retailer like GameStop or something and redeem that code on the Microsoft store?

yes... Buy a giftcard so when that transaction fails the recourse is.....

The point is you are removing the middle men in the equation of wheres the money. It's all on Microsoft and you would have record proof of that.

Alright so,

` They said to contact Xbox. Xbox says to now contact bank

I get 100$ refunded for not recieving AC

The remaining money I spent gets banned for "charge back"

Fucking Sega. `

What did you mean by banned, Also so you DID the refund from the bank? According to this post you used 'refunded' as in you have it? I think thats why everyone is confused on the refunded thing?

@Roselitgarden said in Take AC off microsoft store until you fix it not being credited:

Alright so,

` They said to contact Xbox. Xbox says to now contact bank

I get 100$ refunded for not recieving AC

The remaining money I spent gets banned for "charge back"

Fucking Sega. `

What did you mean by banned, Also so you DID the refund from the bank? According to this post you used 'refunded' as in you have it? I think thats why everyone is confused on the refunded thing?

Sorry I am bad at english lemme reword better

Sega said contact Xbox, Xbox says to contact bank and do a chargeback. (or to talk to sega) The emphasis was on talking to sega though Option 1 talk to sega Option 2 submit refund request(which was declined) and when I said that Option 3 talk to bank about getting transaction reversed

Chargebacks are known to ban your account because it sets your account at a neg balance.

Okay so you are not banned, and you did not get the refund. That makes more sense, the way that's worded makes it sound like you are banned / got refunded and therefore got banned. If Xbox told you it was alright to go through the bank I think it would be okay? I wouldn't do the paypal chargeback but one via your bank maybe if it didn't pull from your paypal balance. If anything contact them again and make sure it was perfectly to charge back since you never got the AC.

@Roselitgarden said in Take AC off microsoft store until you fix it not being credited:

Okay so you are not banned, and you did not get the refund. That makes more sense, the way that's worded makes it sound like you are banned / got refunded and therefore got banned. If Xbox told you it was alright to go through the bank I think it would be okay? I wouldn't do the paypal chargeback but one via your bank maybe if it didn't pull from your paypal balance. If anything contact them again and make sure it was perfectly to charge back since you never got the AC.

The issue with that is Xbox can be okay with the chargeback and sega could be against it(xbox won't be okay with it thats why I asked to speak with a supervisor at the audacity that they would even suggest it because Xbox bans accounts from reversal transactions)

Also if I do a chargeback with bank, it would set paypal balance negative, I would have to work with paypal too. But the option is not even valid in the first place because as I said before

Chargebacks ban accounts in 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of cases.

Also in the case of a chargeback, they send the information to me to fill out, and they send it to xbox and xbox reviews it. Considering they refused refund it wouldn't be an amicable chargeback

@Ship04 I was under the impression you contacted support about not receiving the AC?

Why would a chargeback leave you negative unless they did it to you? I'm confused on that part sorry I've done chargebacks and never once has it left my account in the negative.

@Ship04 My advice is to slow down and be patient with getting the money back from your return from PayPal. It sucks when this sort of thing happens but if Sega says they haven't received it may take a week or two to track down those funds and get them returned to you.

I believe it might be best to talk to Microsoft and get a confirmation number or reference number for the payment and then contact Sega with that reference or confirmation number. Sega can then say whether that money has been applied to your account or the payment was rejected in which case it may go back to you. In game there is a AC history that states where your AC was applied so you can prove on your end that it has not been spent.

@Ship04 If you continue to try to spend money I strongly suggest you use a credit card or gift card.

Also you have to understand just because you were refused a refund doesn't mean it's not coming. On Segas end if they cancelled the transaction or are no longer trying to receive the funds it will be processed as a refund. Think of it this way if I handed PayPal a $5 bill to hand to Microsoft to give to you at a StarBucks and then you left the Starbucks you would tell me I'm not getting a refund cause you never got the money and Microsoft would say "We delivered it" because their employee is standing in Starbucks with the $5 bill

in the end none of this matters we all die

In case this helps anyone. I have spent quite a lot already on this game(Not going into details on amounts). I tried purchasing AC through the Windows Store App and the in-store AC purchase tool but I couldn't get either of those to work.

I don't know if the people having problems have tried yet but the only success I've had is by going to the Microsoft store website logging into that and making the purchase there. I've used my PayPal and credit card and both work but I've lately started just using the Xbox cards which also work.

Thank you, this actually worked for me.

I'm kinda glad I ended up getting an Xbox One and playing PSO2 on that platform cause the PC launch has been a disaster. I have had no issues on Xbox One except like one random disconnect.

I would highly recommend no one buy from the store until they fix all the other myriad of shit going on. Feels bad people drop like $100 and it's sitting in limbo. A big RIP.

@Wolf-Moonstar The 30 day premiere access(?) that gave you access to the larger room and whatnot (along with a lot of the micro transactions) was already part of the original game. So you will just have to live with the 8 year old Japanese style MMORPG micro transaction.