Take AC off microsoft store until you fix it not being credited

@Roselitgarden said in Take AC off microsoft store until you fix it not being credited:

Alright, then submit a ticket to PSO2 support and contact Xbox support and complain that this is a reoccurring issue. Go through those proper channels too, also don't buy anymore? You don't need to, I think you have brought your point across just fine and shouldn't just throw money then complain when it doesn't credit. ( Not saying you don't have the right I'm saying if you know it's an issue like a broken leg why would you keep walking on it until you knew for sure it was fixed. ) Keep up the pressure but via support tickets I'm not sure what more a thread can do vs what calling support etc would sorta thing.

Because I have the money that I can throw at it so people that don't have money don't get screwed over by a system thats not being addressed.

@Ship04 Xurai said changing the payment method from PayPal seemed to work for them. I was saying I think PayPal considers themself a bank and working as a bank your transaction may take three to five business days. The problem is in theory it goes

Bank>>$$>>PayPal>>$$>>Microsoft>>$$>>Sega but it may be working bank...$$>>PayPal...$$>>Microsoft>>$$<<Sega In cases of banks being slow your money can get caught in limbo because In theory Sega or Microsoft could be thinking "We didn't get the money canceling transaction" because of how long it takes. That's kind of the different between debit and credit. I can credit you $70 assuming you are good for the money or I can debit your account $70.

Debiting an account can take a while even within the same bank. When I worked in banking if a check came from the same bank we would CREDIT you the money so it's available immediately but the money would still unofficially be pending for a few days.

But of course this may not be the problem as well just trying to think of a possible solution/answer and that's to take Xurai's advice and use a credit card

Alright, then submit a ticket to PSO2 support and contact Xbox support and complain that this is a reoccurring issue. Go through those proper channels too, also don't buy anymore? You don't need to, I think you have brought your point across just fine and shouldn't just throw money then complain when it doesn't credit. ( Not saying you don't have the right I'm saying if you know it's an issue like a broken leg why would you keep walking on it until you knew for sure it was fixed. ) Keep up the pressure but via support tickets I'm not sure what more a thread can do, and you've made another thread when you could have just edited this one and kept all the info in one place. My suggestion is that breakdown you did put it along with the refund info put it on your first post on this thread then link this thread in support tickets to xbox/MS/PSO2 support? Let them know what's up without spending more money.

Sorry to post twice, but adding paying from your bank to someone can pull but paypal will 'hold' the money and never tell you or the other person. Your money could be in limbo I def agree with what Quat is saying.

@Roselitgarden said in Take AC off microsoft store until you fix it not being credited:

Sorry to post twice, but adding paying from your bank to someone can pull but paypal will 'hold' the money and never tell you or the other person. Your money could be in limbo I def agree with what Quat is saying.

What you are saying isn't the case. Again I've spoke to Xbox, They see where the transaction did get a license for it AC to be disbursed but its not Sega said to speak to microsoft/xbox and Xbox/microsoft is saying to speak to sega or submit a chargeback request with bank/paypal I told them I want to speak to a supervisor over that because we all know what would happen if there was a chargeback.

@Ship04 said in Take AC off microsoft store until you fix it not being credited:

What you are saying isn't the case. Again I've spoke to Xbox, They see where the transaction did get a license for it AC to be disbursed but its not Sega said to speak to microsoft/xbox and Xbox/microsoft is saying to speak to sega or submit a chargeback request with bank/paypal I told them I want to speak to a supervisor over that because we all know what would happen if there was a chargeback.

again...

Its not that xbox is saying I can't make the transaction or getting errors its going through.

I'll do 2 more transactions after I get back from the store and record them to see if the same issue occurs again.

@Ship04 You're possibly in the process of receiving a refund. It would not be wise to make another transaction until your refund is complete.

Dude, you don't have to tag me twice, just give me a sec to respond alright?

I'm saying that in /my/ experience, and from others have said on here. That Paypal /can/ cause issues. I am not saying that's okay and or that it shouldn't be fixed or that that is for sure your issue. Also please don't, spend more money? Why not just contact them and complain instead of just trying again to see if it's still broken? Also yeah if you are getting a refund still I'd wait as well? This isn't a good idea all around tbh.

@Quat said in Take AC off microsoft store until you fix it not being credited:

@Ship04 You're possibly in the process of receiving a refund. It would not be wise to make another transaction until your refund is complete.

Not getting a refund. Xbox said they won't refund the transaction. They said talk to sega or do a chargeback with bank

@Ship04 This advice goes beyond this transaction if you are doing business in a store as well I would advise not using the same payment method especially if a refund is being processed

Also sorry I didn't tag you twice I tagged me tagging you which tagged you. I didn't know it would act like a tag

@Ship04 I really think you should try what Xurai said in using a credit card. Xurai said they had the same problem with PayPal and using a credit card worked. But if you must use PayPal wait until your current charge that didn't work is fully refunded and try again the next day

@Quat said in Take AC off microsoft store until you fix it not being credited:

@Ship04 I really think you should try what Xurai said in using a credit card. Xurai said they had the same problem with PayPal and using a credit card worked. But if you must use PayPal wait until your current charge that didn't work is fully refunded and try again the next day

They ARE NOT REFUNDING ME

Xurai also said that without understanding the issue

On the same token couldn't you circumvent the entirety of using your credit card and PayPal on Microsoft Store and just buy a physical or digital gift card from a known good retailer like GameStop or something and redeem that code on the Microsoft store?

This would skip any cross talk between banks as well as remove any middle man between Microsoft and sega