Take AC off microsoft store until you fix it not being credited

@Quat said in Take AC off microsoft store until you fix it not being credited:

@Ship04 My advice when you buy AC is to wait roughly 30 seconds to one minute. For it to confirm. Personally I've never tried logging out after purchasing it on the Windows/Xbox store.

Its been 3 days

Didn't you say you got refunded on another forum post? So what is it, where you refunded or are you still waiting for the same AC. Also screenshots with you talking/chatting with Support or at least a detailed run down could help greatly.

MULTIPLE transaction

Alright then give people a full breakdown? Are you buying all of this on the same card/paypal etc? I don't think anyone here is trying to fight you but legit help you based on their own experience.

@Roselitgarden said in Take AC off microsoft store until you fix it not being credited:

Alright then give people a full breakdown? Are you buying all of this on the same card/paypal etc? I don't think anyone here is trying to fight you but legit help you based on their own experience.

64.04 may 28 ~worked

99.99 may 28 ~worked

49.99 may 28 ~ worked

99.99 may 30 ~ worked

99.99 may 30 ~didn't work submited ticket with xbox for refund I got refunded and re purchased

9.99 jun 1~ this was a test to see if it was working again which it seemed like it was

99.99 jun 1~ worked

99.99 6/5 ~didn't work submitted ticket with sega and was told to contact xbox live xbox live refused to refund(today spoke to xbox) told me to contact bank to reverse transaction

99.99 today worked

all paypal.

The money is removed from my account and everything

Debating making another transaction to see if I can actually get a recording of it not working because I recorded the transaction today with obs

Hm - I wonder if it's also paypal's fault, I can't at all pay with paypal ( Won't let me at all buy anything with my paypal. ) I had to add a card and after that I didn't have any issues. So maybe try with a card instead?

Not saying that, that should be a solution if it does work either way I think we all agree this needs to be fixed asap.

@Roselitgarden said in Take AC off microsoft store until you fix it not being credited:

Hm - I wonder if it's also paypal's fault, I can't at all pay with paypal ( Won't let me at all buy anything with my paypal. ) I had to add a card and after that I didn't have any issues. So maybe try with a card instead?

Not saying that, that should be a solution if it does work either way I think we all agree this needs to be fixed asap.

The transaction is getting sent to microsoft and they send me a confirmation with order number and everything THEY have my money its just not getting credited the AC to my account.

Bank>>$$>>paypal>>$$>>>microsoft>>$$>>sega xxxxxACxxxxx (me ) 😮

@Roselitgarden Companies are funny with this sort of thing I believe PayPal considers itself a bank and sometimes businesses don't like working directly with the bank they prefer a credit card company which is why your bank card usually comes with a Visa logo.

So I think you could be right that maybe a credit/debit card would work better

@Quat said in Take AC off microsoft store until you fix it not being credited:

@Roselitgarden Companies are funny with this sort of thing I believe PayPal considers itself a bank and sometimes businesses don't like working directly with the bank they prefer a credit card company which is why your bank card usually comes with a Visa logo.

So I think you could be right that maybe a credit/debit card would work better

Above I tried to make a pictorial so people understand where the break is

Hm - I wonder if it's also paypal's fault, -snip-

I wonder if that is the case... paypal failed for me so I also tried a different payment method and haven't had any issues since stopping the paypal method.

I agree , I'm freelance so I use paypal for everything. ( So I'm used to it being stupid )

Even if you don't think it's paypal ( I still think at least that there /is/ an issue with paypal ) I'd try a card and see just to try? I mean it doesn't hurt if anything and can narrow down the problem.

This isn't a me problem its an issue that is affecting quite a few people, ITS NOT a paypal problem You are muddying the water and throwing solutions that don't resolve anything.

If its Xbox/microsoft store effing up then sega needs to pressure them. if its sega effing up xbox/microsoft needs to pressure them.

When I spoke to xbox they said they saw the license that is for the transaction and that it should have gone through.

Also seeing as the transactions randomly don't work I don't feel like making 3 more 100$ transactions just to see if one of them don't work.

Alright, then submit a ticket to PSO2 support and contact Xbox support and complain that this is a reoccurring issue. Go through those proper channels too, also don't buy anymore? You don't need to, I think you have brought your point across just fine and shouldn't just throw money then complain when it doesn't credit. ( Not saying you don't have the right I'm saying if you know it's an issue like a broken leg why would you keep walking on it until you knew for sure it was fixed. ) Keep up the pressure but via support tickets I'm not sure what more a thread can do vs what calling support etc would sorta thing.