Take AC off microsoft store until you fix it not being credited

@Dracoco1214 @Wolf-Moonstar

This has nothing to do with swtor.

@Ship04 Indeed...it has to do with haw pathetic Microsoft's handling of the launch as a MS Store only deal is. "Microsoft Store: Oh yeah, working as intended!" As an IT Technician, these day's over 80% of what I have to work with is Microsoft App related failures.

@Ship04 Btw you've got a hell of a signature holy shit, how can they allow that to even exist lol.

@Dracoco1214 One hell of a way to call attention to a broken system though.

I've had to call MS Support for my last 4 transactions. First they told me there was an issue with some accounts, then they tried to blame it on my bank.

@Lorient Lol how to not do client service in a nutshell.

@Dracoco1214 100% Microsoft there. "Please contact your IT, not us...oh...bank, I mean bank...just, not us. Ever. We really have no clue what we are even doing here."

@Dracoco1214 said in Take AC off microsoft store until you fix it not being credited:

@Ship04 Btw you've got a hell of a signature holy shit, how can they allow that to even exist lol.

I think i broke it.. its not letting me change it.

@Ship04 said in Take AC off microsoft store until you fix it not being credited:

@Dracoco1214 said in Take AC off microsoft store until you fix it not being credited:

I think i broke it.. its not letting me change it.

Now that's just perfect in every sense of the word your signature has ascended dude.

@Wolf-Moonstar It was more like first call: "Oh, I'll esalate that to our tech support to fix." After fourth call: "You should call your bank to see if they're putting a hold on the transaction."

This, depsite them somehow being able to immediately force the transaction through when I call. Its definitely their system.

They said it was PSO2, I said either way xbox has responsibility with this also. I'm not absolving xbox of this considering when this happened last week also they refunded me without issues and I redid the transaction a moment later and it worked.

considering half the installation issues are with the external launcher that faces a url at pso2.com, it wouldn't surprise me if it were from their "store" communication. Even buying it on xbox there can be a delay before receiving it even though you get instantly charged. I am sure their transaction could fail to be received by your client and to them that would just make it your problem.

How many problems is this game going to have? My god its like a joke at this point!

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Take AC off microsoft store until you fix it not being credited:

considering half the installation issues are with the external launcher that faces a url at pso2.com, it wouldn't surprise me if it were from their "store" communication. Even buying it on xbox there can be a delay before receiving it even though you get instantly charged. I am sure their transaction could fail to be received by your client and to them that would just make it your problem.

because sega can't fuck up.

@Ship04 my post meant that I could see the fault being SEGA, not MSoft. As crappy as the MS Store is in general, a lot of these issues are coming from the game developers this time.