Take AC off microsoft store until you fix it not being credited

Alot of people are having issues in which AC isn't getting credited. Being that I've made and others have made multiple transactions where some work others don't its not just "Wrong account bro" I only have one @live.com account I'm on pc and I've only ever used one single account Its also the account I'm signed in on microsoft

AC not getting credited.png

That's actually crazy. Microsoft are going to turn pso2 into a colossal failure if they don't get their stuff together. I mean my goodness this is one of the worst releases of a game I ever seen.

Honestly now that's a big problem because it's about money, PSA to @Everyone don't buy AC until it's fixed (unless you know it work for you somehow but that's your risk).

It did work for me for about 60% of my transactions but this isn't affixing.

If they showed up in your order history, I'd check with Microsoft support. My best experience with them is going to 'talk to an expert' area. (for me it pops up when I look at my account. ) It could be any number of things, since they were having issues just taking payment for a while and at least on my end it was an easy fix. If you've been charged and don't have the AC, don't just leave an angry review. Chat with them , call them. Emails can take a while in some cases, while chatting with a real person can help in a matter of minutes. If you want a refund also chat/talk with them explain what happened to them.

@Roselitgarden said in Take AC off microsoft store until you fix it not being credited:

If they showed up in your order history, I'd check with Microsoft support. My best experience with them is going to 'talk to an expert' area. (for me it pops up when I look at my account. ) It could be any number of things, since they were having issues just taking payment for a while and at least on my end it was an easy fix. If you've been charged and don't have the AC, don't just leave an angry review. Chat with them , call them. Emails can take a while in some cases, while chatting with a real person can help in a matter of minutes. If you want a refund also chat/talk with them explain what happened to them.

@Eguzky This is why I made a post last week about if you need a refund to contact xbox. Microsoft store doesn't handle purchase issues for pso2 because xbox touches it. It doesn't matter if its on pc or xbox still goes through xbox support

alt text

If the link doesn't pop up anywhere else google 'gift card' for xbox and it always without fail pops up for me. I talked to the person on the other end they sorted me out in a few mins. It wasn't anything to do with xbox it was on the Microsoft Store.

@Ship04 said in Take AC off microsoft store until you fix it not being credited:

@Roselitgarden said in Take AC off microsoft store until you fix it not being credited:

@Eguzky This is why I made a post last week about if you need a refund to contact xbox. Microsoft store doesn't handle purchase issues for pso2 because xbox touches it. It doesn't matter if its on pc or xbox still goes through xbox support

I spoke with xbox support and based on the issue as I suspected they believe its an issue with PSO2

Did they make any ticket/talked to you about fixing it or bumping the issue then? ( Sorry for the confusion on my part, I assumed something different based on how you worded the post/ didn't know you did already try to contact them. )

Did they make any ticket/talked to you about fixing it or bumping the issue then? ( Sorry for the confusion on my part, I assumed something different based on how you worded the post/ didn't know you did already try to contact them. )

They will be raising concern with a team to investigate at xbox and forwarding it for more leniency when it comes to refund requests.

I wonder how the process works behind the scenes. You would think the customer makes an attempt to pay the money, the vendor (Microsoft) communicates with the game to instruct it to credit the currency or content, the game (PSO2) replies with affirmation that it was done, and then the vendor confirms the charge.

Might it be the case that PSO2 is telling Microsoft that it has credited the AC when it has not done so? If so, it would be possible for this to be PSO2's fault. This is of course wild speculation, I have no familiarity with this particular payment processing setup and only a little with payment processing in general.

Crazy. But one thing I've seeing and hating is how they kept PSO2 heavy with the micro transactions to get only limited access to things like a larger quarters and what not. I sense a lot of fail coming if they do not modify this.

@Wolf-Moonstar Plenty of MMO restrict on way more bullshit things SWTOR and the FREAKING skill bars for instance.

@Dracoco1214 but once you buy things in SWOTR you get to keep them...not just a 3/30/90 day limit on them. It is that part that sucks. I really wish we could get a larger Quarters without having to pay to temporarily access it.

@Wolf-Moonstar True also i don't exactly know how important quarters can be so i'm not going to position myself on that subject.

@Miraglyth All i can say about the transaction is it's automated in some way and might have just broke, like the MS store in general.