What all is ARKS working on? (Personal project thread)

Hi, all. What cool and creative hobby projects are ya working on? Gamedev, art, music, gunpla, books, we want to know!

I got a few going myself: A pvp mech shooter for Xbox One - Basically trying to make a local VS / Splitscreen version of Hawken, but it's already got it's own feel and flavor. It's been in development since the beginning of the year, and should be out by march.

I've also made a mech cockpit using a few flight sticks to play Xbox games with (Hawken, Titanfall 2, and later on - my own) thats really fun to use. I need to figure out a way to add pedals, but all the racing wheel pedals use a RJ45 plug to connect to the wheel instead of a usb.

What have y'all been uo to though?

I have a few hobbies. I like to make short stories whenever I am in the mood. I usually delete them or put them in a folder that is covered by hundreds of other files. I also like gazing outside at the night time to time watching the cars go by and the wind blowing on my body. It feels nice, soothing, and calming to me.

@Plazza7020 Short stories are always fun. You could even do a bunch of small ones in an over connecting arc and publish it as a book or something kind of like Cthulhu mythos if you ever wanted to, or just release them on a forum or blog.

the modularity of that hobby has always been pretty awesome.

What kind of stories are they? what are some common genres or themes you like to explore in them?

@LaughReact3973 said in What all is ARKS working on? (Personal project thread):

@Plazza7020 Short stories are always fun. You could even do a bunch of small ones in an over connecting arc and publish it as a book or something kind of like Cthulhu mythos if you ever wanted to, or just release them on a forum or blog.

the modularity of that hobby has always been pretty awesome.

What kind of stories are they? what are some common genres or themes you like to explore in them?

It can vary majorly. If I am in a cheery mood it will be a nice happy story. If I am in a bit of a foul mood my stories are a bit sad and/or sour. A common theme I try to have is not derailing a story to something that would be stupid like giving plot armor all of a sudden or something that does not even relate to the story so far. Usually they're cheery stories and I usually type them out when I'm gazing outside my window watching the cars go by.

Working on a ongoing anime release cataloging project. Started in earnest in 2017, still a long ways to go. Have other projects on pause at moment too that I sometimes switch back and forth between.

Some Game Dev Projects (nothing too big... yet) and documenting Phantasy Star info (PSO2 included) to the SEGA Retro wiki.

Starting up a PSO2 NA Twitch and YouTube which are in the description, and writing an essay for college (if that counts as a "project"?)

Assisting in the deployment of SD-WAN, metrics, metrics, metrics, and a little bit of college on the side.

Struggling with settling on a theme to make a stream for Twitch look. I've got a title, though:

"That Bad Samurai Over There", a title inspired by my personal experience with FFXIV, of which I plan to have as part of the stream content. I'm also going to do PSO2, and various episodes of art, which might include drawing, animation, or screwing around on LMMS or a chiptune tracker.

Why would I call it that? Easy. I'm "That Bad Samurai Over There".