Where Can I Get A Harmonizer & Pet?

Umm..So I sold the harmonizer & pet the Summoner guy gives you..but my friend is now playing, so I want to be a SUmmoner while playing with him.

Buuut, I cannot find a Harmonizer or Pet in any stores. Can I just not be a Summoner now?

Switch to summoner, then go to the shopping store, Harmonizers appear for 1600 meseta. You could try subbing summoner and doing a few low level runs, usually, it takes summoner to drop eggs, at least that is how i did it.

@Seed-Faux said in Where Can I Get A Harmonizer & Pet?:

Switch to summoner, then go to the shopping store, Harmonizers appear for 1600 meseta. You could try subbing summoner and doing a few low level runs, usually, it takes summoner to drop eggs, at least that is how i did it.

I am a Summoner & the weapons shop is showing Wired Lance, Partisan, & Soaring Blades. Nothing more.

@Eguzky Go speak to the summoner guy that gives quest to the class between Kofy and the class change thing. he give an harmonizer upon completion of his quest.

Edit: nevermind i'm dumb haven't read comment above, i have spare harmonizer if you want i'm in ship 3 but you could try to buy one in the personal shop too.

@Dracoco1214 said in Where Can I Get A Harmonizer & Pet?:

@Eguzky Go speak to the summoner guy that gives quest to the class between Kofy and the class change thing. he give an harmonizer upon completion of his quest.

Edit: nevermind i'm dumb haven't read comment above, i have spare harmonizer if you want i'm in ship 3 but you could try to buy one in the personal shop too.

I had a spare harmonizer on my alt, along with a few eggs. I'm good, but thank you 🙂

@Eguzky weird ... sorry about that, I would try going out and coming back, but yeah check with the summoner guy next to Echo (the newman girl by the skill counter), if it is your first time he is supposed to just hand you one.

Edit: Oh you got it taken care of! Cool! Happy Summoning! 🙂 Its my favorite class so far.

I'm wondering..Does the MAG boost your pet? Or is the Summoner basically a MAG-free class? (I'd probably boost my defenses)

@Eguzky Your Mag does not directly add stats to your Pet, but damage is calculated using both your Pet's stats and your own, so you still want to raise your Mag to be pure Pwr.

@AndrlCh or dex too if you want to use bouncer or phantom as subclass (bouncer is the second best choice to fighter right now i think).

Thank you 🙂