Star Gem Expiration (does AC expire too???)

So anyone else having this problem, has Customer Support emailed you back yet? I am interested in seeing what the Customer Support responses are and see if there is something strange going on with sudden loss of SG - probably some sort of confirmation error.

I just received a response from Customer Support that said I had spent 700 SG on a Collection Folder, of all things. The thing is, I have no recollection of doing this, and I have read every dialogue box meticulously. I went ahead and looked at the Collections Folders and I had 6 slots, where I previously only remember having 5. I also tested buying a Collection Folder, and it takes two confirmations to even purchase one.

The thing is, I just found someone else who had their Star Gems suddenly disappear and Customer Support had just recently contacted them. They were told that they also bought a Collection Folder. We have both sent emails back that this is not the case and neither of us have any recollection of ever purchasing a Collection Folder. Could it be some sort of confirmation error in the UI for the Collection Expansion?

@AS7-D-00 said in Star Gem Expiration (does AC expire too???):

l

ouch i wouldnt be surprised, the collection folder UI is one of the weirdest screens ive ever seen in a videogame lol. none of it makes sense to me

@Kuon It shouldn't reset at all.

Reminds me of Nexon cash. They also have it set to expire after 1 year which imo is just plain wrong.

Annotation 2020-07-04 013403.png

Very easy answer.

Now for AC. AC will not expire if you payed for it, it will only expire if you buy the Premium Sets like the 30 days that's a time limit, but over all AC will not expire that's a fact. I have one account that I have not played in 3 years and I still have my 3500 AC still on it.

Read the fine print kids:

SG only expires if you sit on it for an entire year without purchasing or earning a single SG between then and now. If you log on even once in that period, claim a free SG, than congratulations, your SG won't expire for another year.

This honestly is a non-issue unless you intend to quit for the entirety of a year for whatever reason.

To have it expire at all is pretty scummy imo. You paid for it. They have your money already.

I agree nothing we pay fiat for should expire ever. But as has been pointed out unless you stop playing cold for a year it realistically isn't a problem. But still a poor silver lining to be sure.

o/ =^.^=

@metafalica1 It's a consumable ''item'' much like 400% boosters.

Should the 400% boosters not expire when used since you PAID for it?`

Fuck no.

All items are temporary ingame since if the service stops, you lose everything anyways.

Don't buy premium currency if you cannot accept that they could just shut the game down whenever they wanted.

@SleeprunnerInc said in Star Gem Expiration (does AC expire too???):

@metafalica1 It's a consumable ''item'' much like 400% boosters.

Should the 400% boosters not expire when used since you PAID for it?`

Fuck no.

All items are temporary ingame since if the service stops, you lose everything anyways.

Don't buy premium currency if you cannot accept that they could just shut the game down whenever they wanted.

Thats a different scenario though entirely. I am assuming everything above is under the assumption of a running game. But yeah ultimately if the game shuts down your SOL. ;~)

o/ =^.^=

@KnightHarb1nger It's not a bad thing that it expires.

It's a whole YEAR.

You can safely take a break for nearly an entire year without it vanishing so honestly anyone complaining about it is just bleh.

On top of it reset every single time you earn even one star gem.

It's a whole YEAR.

You can safely take a break for nearly an entire year without it vanishing so honestly anyone complaining about it is just bleh.

Understood.

o/ =^.^=

@KnightHarb1nger i feel like that emoticon of yours is like your signature lol.

@KnightHarb1nger i feel like that emoticon of yours is like your signature lol.

Its absolutely is. Typed fresh and manual every time.

Sometimes I'll deviate if I'm trying to put a little extra some some on a crude sexual "humory" thing. Like

o/ (.)(.)

o/ =^.^=

p.s. hehe..

@KnightHarb1nger Why not go full out?

()_()

(^_^)

('')_('')

It's a whole YEAR.

not a bad thing.. not... i cannot believe anyone would say this... lol this is extremist level of fandom