E3 PSO2 Announcement Reactions

Just wondering, if anyone was watching the Xbox E3. How did you guy's react when they showed PSO2?

I freakin flipped out, I couldn't believe what my eye's had witnessed that day.

I didn't even hear about it. I learned about the NA CBT on the day the announced the CBT on insider. I just happened to get on my Xbox the day the CBT sign up was announced.

I watched the Xbox E3 presentation and saw the PSO2 announcement. From what I remember I reacted a bit hyped for a RPG to play and a bit annoyed with the almost full year wait. It fell from my memory a while after and I only got reminded of it through a tweet I saw one day.

I was watching and me and my friend were in an Xbox Live party and I was just like "WHAT?! DUDE THERE IS NO WAY! I THOUGHT THIS PROJECT WAS DEAD!" and my friends just like "what are you yelling about". I was also watching a streamer who was basically just yelling of excitement the whole time while the trailer played lol.

@ShinobuRaiu said in E3 PSO2 Announcement Reactions:

Just wondering, if anyone was watching the Xbox E3. How did you guy's react when they showed PSO2?

I freakin flipped out, I couldn't believe what my eye's had witnessed that day.

My eyes watered and my heart dropped.

My entire younger years came flooding back to me. I freaked out, only second to freaking out to the reveal of FF7R in 2015.

That's awesome, thanks for sharing guys. I'm kinda sad, I was hoping to get a lot more feedback on this question lol.

@ShinobuRaiu said in E3 PSO2 Announcement Reactions:

That's awesome, thanks for sharing guys. I'm kinda sad, I was hoping to get a lot more feedback on this question lol.

Aww, cheer up! Has anyone else seen the E3 announcement and had any reactions? Let us know... 😁

@womackcn said in E3 PSO2 Announcement Reactions:

This was my reaction at the time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyHP0_-rApo&feature=youtu.be

You covered some interesting points, thanks for sharing!

Gonna be honest here, I had a Kingdom Hearts II Axel moment right when I saw it.

"Simply amazing, Sega. You really do remember your western audience this time? I am SO FLATTERED. But you're too late!!"

alt text

Reaction was lukewarm. More of a stuffed chuckle than light-headed anticipation.

Started freaking out getting teary eyed. Friend who was watching with me asked "Are you okay?!"

I never replied to this it seems, so I'll just leave this here, which was my initial reaction meme:

alt text

For the uninitiated, the people in this picture are, from left to right:

Masayoshi Soken, Michael-Christopher Koji Fox and Naoki Yoshida.