Names for past Dark Falzes?

With PSO2 having more than one Dark Falz, it's clear enough that not every Dark Falz is the same character even if you can connect the stories. To that end I think they should have their own names (if they haven't been retconned in), even if only just for fun.

Classic: Dark Falz Proto/Zero-One (This one might not actually be the first so Zero-One instead of One)

PSO/0: Dark Falz Ringo (and yes, I know this means "apple", red just happens to always be the first color that comes to my mind when thinking of apples, even though my favorite kind is granny smith, which are green, also I couldn't think of a better ring-related pun, as a ring-related pun also ties into the shapes of "O" and "0" as part of the wordplay)

PSU/PSP/PSP2: Dark Falz Tane

Also for the heck of it, Idola: IDK if this one has a name and I don't know anything about the story but the look strikes me as a Dark Falz Pierrot

In PSO He was like a demon butterfly with an alternate form. PS0 I feel he was more like a gothic elephant.

I think the official name for the one in Idola is Dark Falz Theatri

@SolthusX23 said in Names for past Dark Falzes?:

I think the official name for the one in Idola is Dark Falz Theatri

Oooh! I like that one.

There's also an extra Dark Falz on Portable 2 Infinity, Dark Falz Dios: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnp5jmI40K4

Though I guess "Dios" already counts as its "name"? ^^;

@Ezodagrom said in Names for past Dark Falzes?:

Dark Falz Dios

Though I guess "Dios" already counts as its "name"? ^^;

That's the general idea yes.

In the very beginning it was known as "Dark Force" in which consumed King Lassic and created the first disaster in which destroyed Parma by having the "Great Collapse" happen during Phantasy star II. It is amazing about how this darkness was always evolving through the different generations and each reincarnation was exactly 1000 years. Dark force/ Mother Brain/Profound Darkness it all lead to the creation in which we know here as Dark Falz, it makes you wonder if the profound darkness created children and awaited in the Algol Galaxy for the Pioneer Crew to uncover what truly happened. (Just a theory though)

(These are but a few of the original names)

@PhantasyStar719 It was always Dark Falz in the JP versions of the classic games, Dark Force was a mistranslation.

Wow all this time NA had it wrong... It was truly unfortunate. I guess it does bridge better than i thought then.. I just wish they kelp falz then sadly

I have another (dumb) name for the PSU/PSP/PSP2 Dark Falz: Dark Falz Pellisiterum (basically a Latin approximation of "reskin" because he's a reskin of De Rol Le and Dulk Fakis).

@PhantasyStar719 Mother Brain wasn't a Dark Falz. It was corrupted by PD sure but that doesn't make it a Falz. Also there was another translation of "Dark Falz" in the classic days that proves that Freud was right (I don't think it was in the games though). Just pop ファルス into google translate if you really want to for yourself (viewer discretion is strongly advised).

@Ezodagrom Technically it was Dark Faras in Japanese until PSO2 where it got a pronunciation. ファルス(Farusu). From what I can tell, Falz is actually a bit of a looser translation. "Faras", "force", the above mentioned word, "farce" and "falce" all would have been more accurate.

@Mattwo7 said in Names for past Dark Falzes?:

@Ezodagrom Technically it was Dark Faras in Japanese until PSO2 where it got a pronunciation. ファルス(Farusu). From what I can tell, Falz is actually a bit of a looser translation. "Faras", "force", the above mentioned word, "farce" and "falce" all would have been more accurate.

alt text