Extremely Hard Boss HP Lower than Super Hard?

SH Dark Falz Gemini/Profound Darkness are out and as predicted, SH difficulty has more HP than XH difficulty.

• SH Gemini Leg 1,166,595

• XH Gemini Leg 1,012,502

Roughly 15% more HP on SH.

Due to the parts constantly spinning on PD and how the phase changes work, I can't properly check the HP on him other than on the 2nd last phase. It's a timed phase so it's difficult to lower the overkill damage on him but I will post what I got.

• SH 2nd last phase 2,128,045 (29,538 last hit)

• XH 2nd last phase 1,676,603 (96,872 last hit)

A 25~33% increase in HP on SH, % range due to large difference in overkill.

Dear SEGA,

Please cap Super Hard UQ monsters and bosses to be level 70, just like the JP server, so as to fix the broken monster stats. (They shouldn’t be level 75.)

Thank you.

@Nimble-Banana said in Extremely Hard Boss HP Lower than Super Hard?:

Dear SEGA,

Please cap Super Hard UQ monsters and bosses to be level 70, just like the JP server, so as to fix the broken monster stats. (They shouldn’t be level 75.)

Thank you.

If anything I believe they should increase HP in Extremely Hard UQ enemies, their HP is just not enough when taking into consideration the overpowered equipment available on NA. (Or maybe even just swap the current SH and XH HP values).

@Ezodagrom said in Extremely Hard Boss HP Lower than Super Hard?:

@Nimble-Banana said in Extremely Hard Boss HP Lower than Super Hard?:

Dear SEGA,

Thank you.

If anything I believe they should increase HP in Extremely Hard UQ enemies, their HP is just not enough when taking into consideration the overpowered equipment available on NA. (Or maybe even just swap the current SH and XH HP values).

Yah I'd love SH HP to be on XH. Fights like Luther and PD are great, but they don't last long enough for me to fully enjoy them.

I really hope the GM's are taking feedback from here.

We can only hope...

@Neek said in Extremely Hard Boss HP Lower than Super Hard?:

Due to the parts constantly spinning on PD and how the phase changes work, I can't properly check the HP on him other than on the 2nd last phase. It's a timed phase so it's difficult to lower the overkill damage on him but I will post what I got.

Can you use one of the bits from the third phase? They move around a lot but you can keep a lock on them.

@ThousandHammers said in Extremely Hard Boss HP Lower than Super Hard?:

@Neek said in Extremely Hard Boss HP Lower than Super Hard?:

Can you use one of the bits from the third phase? They move around a lot but you can keep a lock on them.

You generally want to use a part that has a lot of HP to reduce the amount of influence that overkill damage would have on calculating total HP and/or HP differences. The bits only have something around 100k HP which would make it very easy for numbers to skew in either direction.

If we had the buffed version of PD I would've used the giant eyeball on the 3rd phase + last phase but unfortunately we have the original quest. I most likely would've checked the 2nd last phase anyway just to be sure.

Anyone know if this is still a thing after the EP4 update?

SH is just broken ATM. Please fix!

On that note, anyone else think the HP of enemies in XH Vegas is high too? Is the bug/HP scaling issue effecting those enemies too? Or are they just supposed to have more HP by default?

I have to reiterate that the HP on SH being much higher than XH only applies to specific raid bosses and nothing else. Everything outside of the raid bosses is working as intended in terms of where their HP should be.

SH being 75 instead of Lv70 does boost their HP significantly but their actual values are correct outside of the cases I have listed in the thread. I'm not here to comment on whether SH being Lv75 is a good idea or not (outside of the listed raid bosses).

@Hatsodoom said in Extremely Hard Boss HP Lower than Super Hard?:

On that note, anyone else think the HP of enemies in XH Vegas is high too? Is the bug/HP scaling issue effecting those enemies too? Or are they just supposed to have more HP by default?

Not a bug, their HP is supposed to be much higher than Tokyo.

Ok, good to know. Thanks, felt like my force suddenly got very weak. Glad to know it's just the area.

While I do agree that SH UQs definitely have way too much health, I disagree with some replies I've seen here saying to increase the health of XH as well. I feel like there's a reason XH is actually easier, and XH is fine, just SH is the problem.

It makes sense if you see XH as a bonus difficulty level at the point you unlock it at. I see it as a reward for leveling all the way to the point you need to in order to unlock it. It makes it easier to get to level 75 and beyond, as well as gives you the drops you'll need to upgrade the current end game gear.

I feel like SH having double the hp of XH should be the absolute maximum difference in hp. But right now some SH bosses have 10x or more hp compared to their XH counterparts, which is kinda ridiculous, since you're doing less damage at that point.

@Riesz where are you getting those numbers from? People did tests a while back and the difference in hp from xh was less than ~10% of Sh. Something like that. The reason She takes so long is because lvl 50 and up can do it, while Xh usually has 75's with semi decent gear. Unless things changed