Extremely Hard Boss HP Lower than Super Hard?

Yeah I thought the jump seemed super odd going from Super Hard to Extremely hard. I dipped into it on Maga today, and we was downing it before the first gate on EH. Now maybe it was the level requirements or the gear available, but add in how much longer it takes, and the large jump between very hard and super hard. It felt way off. That it's essentially spelling a disaster for Super hard. I found very hard runs taking mere moments compared to super hard.

@AlexOak said in Extremely Hard Boss HP Lower than Super Hard?:

@Taran-Tatsui JP Devs.

Well, I guess that means longer turnaround times for issues like this as timezones and language nuances are taken into account.

So i am gonna say that I never really bothered to care about this. But back in JP, I always felt Magatsu and Tower Defense UQs for Super Hard to be extremely hard than Extra Hard because of how fast they weren't dying.

It wasn't damage that didn't make it killed but I personally feel devs were very intentional when they did SH with high HP output to XH, where XH is more enemies/faster boss movements with high damage output, but lower HP to kill. And XH mechanics run quite different from VH and SH.

Because when I also tried Ultra Hard (which came out in Ep 6), it was SH +XH combined difficulty to me.

The HP is definitely broken in SHUQs compared to the JP servers.

JP servers don't go past level 70 monsters for SHUQs, as someone else stated.

When people harp on others for not being able to clear the SHUQs here in the time limit, yes gear COULD be a part of it, but the HP is definitely scaling far too high.

It shouldn't ever be a nail biter to destroy the Magatsus in the AIS in SH as it gets sometimes.

I actually don't think this is a bug, though. I think this is being intentionally done by the devs to keep this content THE HARDEST CONTENT, I suppose, to clear before the next update when Episode 4 adds more things and a new level cap.

I do hope they adjust the boss levels back to what they were in JP and, thus, fix the scaling in a future update, because it's just silly at times.

@Nimble-Banana That makes no sense, if they were going to make something harder to keep it "hardest" they would do it to XH and not SH.

XH has the drops people want most after all, and is more "endgame"

making SH harder than XH is a bug. and if its not, its the result of someone so stupid they should probably be locked up for their own safety.

I’m glad this was brought up because many of the newer players from my alliance were complaining about SHUQ being insanely difficult compared to their XH counter mission , so we ran a test trigger for Luther we killed the XH one atleast 4 or 5 mins faster then SH which is wild

Yeah, pretty much once you get to XH, there is absolutely no reason to do SH. You get better loot and the runs are easier and faster; absolutely no reason to do SH. The scaling for SH vs XH is messed up. At this rate, people are just going to abandon doing SH altogether because of the reasons above.

I feel like they should buff extra hard. Even "bad runs" take around 8 minutes on luther which is an absolute joke considering you have 30 minutes to beat the fight. Would also make sense since there is so much power creep on this server and it would give more value to current gear. Plus i feel like even if they did an insane buff like x2 health it would still be almost impossible to fail.

I knew something was wrong when I was consistently seeing faster XH kills than SH kills in the Elder EQ. Supposedly now the Loser EQ as well. They got this backwards. :v

@xKoc0 I think its too easy becuase were fighting bosses balanced for season 3 but the weapons we have access to are actually far better than the ones at the time that content was released.

So, facing XH luther with half the team using 13 star weapons is going to feel easy.

back then most people used 10-11 star stuff. the too easy wont last for long, when we get more recent content I'm sure it'll ramp up.

@ZeeHero9271 said in Extremely Hard Boss HP Lower than Super Hard?:

@xKoc0 I think its too easy becuase were fighting bosses balanced for season 3 but the weapons we have access to are actually far better than the ones at the time that content was released.

So, facing XH luther with half the team using 13 star weapons is going to feel easy.

back then most people used 10-11 star stuff. the too easy wont last for long, when we get more recent content I'm sure it'll ramp up.

It is not that it won't ramp up. I'm not concerned about that. It is the fact that SH (at least on Luther and Elder) has more HP than on XH.

@Midori-Oku I agree that is clearly a dev side error.

I take it they still haven't addressed this issue?

Bold to assume they would change anything, these UQ will just rotate out and maybe if you are lucky they pay attention to it when they toss out the next ones.

@Macmaxi It's more that future UQ's may be affected in the same way. SH in general needs to be set to level 70 rather than level 75.