Extremely Hard Boss HP Lower than Super Hard?

@ZeeHero9271 said in Extremely Hard Boss HP Lower than Super Hard?:

I think I know why SH luther is broken, theres some garbage in the formula!

One of the few times I wished this forum had a like button! 👍

Here again with some Magatsu numbers.

Video

• Lv75 SH Magatsu middle red face - 4,641,571

• Lv80 XH Magatsu middle red face - 5,103,666

Overkill damage on both although the XH run had the face break after a Decimator which could potentially be over 100k more damage worth of overkill compared to SH which broke with a regular attack.

Scaling seems to affect him much less compared to every other enemy however SH still has significantly more HP than he does on the JP servers because of the HP jump at Lv71+. He basically only has 10% less HP on SH compared to XH which would make it extremely difficult for pretty much every pub group as they would most likely not have proper gear/skill points etc. to be able to deal enough damage.

In a run that breaks every part, the middle red face accounts for roughly 8.7% of his total HP which means that SH Magatsu has about 54m HP and XH Magatsu has about 58m.

So....has anyone else experienced this? I ran it, and unless I had subpar groups, he made a right and a left , so felt about right to me. For those who do feel something is off, please submit a ticket, as this is the best way for operations to collect numbers of players who experience this.

@GM-Deynger Can't the devs just literally check the HP values?

@ZeeHero9271 I'm sure they can I'm also sure it boils down to they won't know to look at it if it not reported.

@GM-Deynger said in Extremely Hard Boss HP Lower than Super Hard?:

So....has anyone else experienced this? I ran it, and unless I had subpar groups, he made a right and a left , so felt about right to me. For those who do feel something is off, please submit a ticket, as this is the best way for operations to collect numbers of players who experience this.

I will submit a ticket, and will tell those who agree with me in my alliance to as well.

The gap may not be as big on Magatsu, but Im fairly certain Dark Falz Luther and Elder both have less HP on XH than on SH. At least that is how it feels solo. The times players are killing them solo on XH with the same gear should be slower, yet it is faster. I don't know, it just feels like it may be worth checking into.

Edit: If im not mistaken shouldn't Magatsu on XH have around 84mil HP?

I did Magatsu SH with my alliance, he was defeated right after passing the first gate in the first instance of the event (theres another later where you fight him with AIS) but I did have a good team with me.

@ZeeHero9271 Magatsu definitely doesn't feel as broken as elder or Luther that for sure so it a bit confusing exactly what went wrong with those two raid bosses.

The issue with the HP values on SH is more that it's an absolutely massive leap in difficulty compared to VH unlike on JP servers where the HP values were mostly a gradual curve until XH which is when you would be able to equip 13*s and have most of your skills. A lower difficulty should not be harder than a higher difficulty (in terms of stat values). You can still probably clear it with a good enough group, sure, but that's not the point.

For example, Luther's HP across all difficulties on JP servers looks like this (rough values):

• XH: 25m

• SH: 13m

• VH: 7m

There's a nice clean increase between each difficulty.

But on NA, Luther looks like this:

• XH: 25m

• SH: 39m (estimate)

• VH: 7m

It doesn't take a genius to realize that something is wrong here.

@Midori-Oku said in Extremely Hard Boss HP Lower than Super Hard?:

@GM-Deynger said in Extremely Hard Boss HP Lower than Super Hard?:

I will submit a ticket, and will tell those who agree with me in my alliance to as well.

The gap may not be as big on Magatsu, but Im fairly certain Dark Falz Luther and Elder both have less HP on XH than on SH. At least that is how it feels solo. The times players are killing them solo on XH with the same gear should be slower, yet it is faster. I don't know, it just feels like it may be worth checking into.

Edit: If im not mistaken shouldn't Magatsu on XH have around 84mil HP?

His HP on XH is correct. On JP servers, he originally had 75m HP but later got nerfed to 64m which is what NA has.

SH is the problem because of the Lv71+ jump in HP.

@SonoVulpin said in Extremely Hard Boss HP Lower than Super Hard?:

@ZeeHero9271 Magatsu definitely doesn't feel as broken as elder or Luther that for sure so it a bit confusing exactly what went wrong with those two raid bosses.

Because of the nerf to his HP in XH a long time ago, the nerf may have applied to Lv71+ Magatsu across the board which would've equalized the scaling between Lv71~Lv80. The issue arises for raid bosses that have never had Lv75 versions of themselves exist before but we will have to see if bosses in the future also have this problem as they have never been nerfed unlike Magatsu.

Elder UQ:

Video

• SH Falz Arm finger break - 115,024 (8342 last hit)

• XH Falz Arm finger break - 102,983 (11173 last hit)

Due to the low HP of this part there would be a lot of overkill damage however even in the worst case scenario SH still ends up having more HP.

• SH Elder arm break - ‭3,093,213 (roughly 42m total HP)

• XH Elder arm break - ‭2,463,104‬ (roughly 33m total HP)

Interesting, so the HP values are correct on XH, but SH is just far higher than it should be. Peronally I like the SH HP values. Maybe just swap them around? Either way, something should be looked into about SH having more HP on Luther and Elder.

yeah XH if anything needs current SH values, and SH values should be much closer to current XH if not a good bit lower.

This issue helped me leave an alliance with bad leadership becuase some moron decided to demote me over his opinion that the reason SH luther is harder is only that "People suck" I called him out on his crap as I should lol.

I'm open to an alliance of mature non moronic players by the way.

Thanks for the continued testing.

@ZeeHero9271 said in Extremely Hard Boss HP Lower than Super Hard?:

@GM-Deynger Can't the devs just literally check the HP values?

The devs probably could, but are there actually NA devs, or are all the developers in Japan?