Could anyone help me understand the difference between Fighter & Braver please?

I would really like to make a new character and was wondering what class would be ideal to choose, I've looked at videos on both and them look beet similar in some regards

I'm only well known with fighter since I main it and play nothing else.

Fighter is a high risk, high reward type of class or the glass cannon of the classes. (Pretty sure braver is too.)

They come with 3 types of weapons. Knuckles, twin daggers and double sabers.

Knuckles - Very strong hits and PA(skills) that have you pummeling away with lots of series of punches and great for ground combat. It's special ability is you attack faster with chained attacks.

Twin Daggers - Best used for air combat, fighting enemies in the air and the more longer you are in the air, the stronger you hit, which it's special ability.

Double Sabers - Cant really say much for this weapon but its a balance between both I would say? It has a ability to create a whirlwind around you to damage nearby enemies and the key is to keep it up as you are attacking to bring out the shine of this weapon type.

That's the basics of what I can tell you unless you have more questions about fighter, feel free to ask.

@TopKekington I appreciate the very independent answer, I'm leaning more towards Fighter I believe but if I did it would he more so for dual daggers Haha

I am enjoying Braver. They do pretty massive damage, and their Perfect Parry/Counter (Block at the last second and you will counter-attack. If you have the Katana Focus bar full, you will go into a status boost where you hit harder & have an increased chance to critically hit) makes them very technical.

Basically, if you can get the enemies attacks down pat, you can negate ALL damage & counter at the same time, by blocking less than a second before the attack hits you. And if your gauge is full, almost every second attack is a critical hit. It makes you a skill-based tank & DPS all rolled into one.

I'm not a fan of the bow, but it's a good fallback weapon if you just can't get the rythem of a boss down pat. Some of the skills do massive damage (IE: Nemesis Shot, when I got that PA for my bow, broke 10,000 damage when I was still doing around 500-700 in melee with a katana that had more than 300 power more than the bow I was using.)

Edit: I should add that Bravers get a skill that transfers the DEX boost of their MAG to M-Atk and R-Atk

In this way; a pure-DEX mag will, with this skill, give 100% of it's DEX into a Bravers Melee & Ranged Attack.

@TopKekington said in Could anyone help me understand the difference between Fighter & Braver please?:

I'm only well known with fighter since I main it and play nothing else.

Fighter is a high risk, high reward type of class or the glass cannon of the classes. (Pretty sure braver is too.)

They come with 3 types of weapons. Knuckles, twin daggers and double sabers.

Knuckles - Very strong hits and PA(skills) that have you pummeling away with lots of series of punches and great for ground combat. It's special ability is you attack faster with chained attacks.

Twin Daggers - Best used for air combat, fighting enemies in the air and the more longer you are in the air, the stronger you hit, which it's special ability.

Double Sabers - Cant really say much for this weapon but its a balance between both I would say? It has a ability to create a whirlwind around you to damage nearby enemies and the key is to keep it up as you are attacking to bring out the shine of this weapon type.

That's the basics of what I can tell you unless you have more questions about fighter, feel free to ask.

Adding more perspective on your Double Sabers, you would use them for when you are against multiple enemies. Many of their attacks have a wide area radius, and some PA's even have the ability to Draw enemies to a specific location or to you so that you can bring the pain to many.