New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!

@SamuraiCrazy said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

Where are the target health bars? Every boss I fought, I couldn't figure out what their health was at. ...aside from the "It's at low health!" dialogue that pops up

Bosses don't have Health bars: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX3rgveqh64&t=21m43s

@Photon_Cat said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

Where are the target health bars? Every boss I fought, I couldn't figure out what their health was at. ...aside from the "It's at low health!" dialogue that pops up

I don't believe there is a health bar. Unless I've been completely oblivious to them. I've never seen a health bar in any PSO or PSU game.

To me that's weird for an mmo. Can't really measure which atk's to use when low health could be a large or small number.

@Photon_Cat said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

I don't believe there is a health bar. Unless I've been completely oblivious to them. I've never seen a health bar in any PSO or PSU game.

To me that's weird for an mmo. Can't really measure which atk's to use when low health could be a large or small number.

Once you learn more about frame data and damage rotations for your class's you won't even have time to think of health bars. You will be more focused on landing those perfect hits and positioning.

So if you have a premium pass, which lets you get double log in stamps. What happens if you finish the board before it resets? do you just get nothing O.o?

@SpookyOh Do you mean finish the whole login bonus card? It starts over from the first item on the thing.

Ahh, thank you!! @Lynn-F

What exactly is a "perfect attack"?

When you do combat actions there will be a white circle around you. When it turns red and you activate a combat action your character will shine and increase your damage.

Perfect guard is more based on timing parries and guard functions.

@The-Question said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

When you do combat actions there will be a white circle around you. When it turns red and you activate a combat action your character will shine and increase your damage.

Perfect guard is more based on timing parries and guard functions.

Thanks When I fire a bow at nothing, it reads as a perfect attack. So I wasn't sure if it was just an antiquated system or there was more to it.

I have a curious question out of all the classes what will be a really good class for soaring in the air and battling while in the air good attack good Dodge abilities anything that relates to this?

@Devmen said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

I have a curious question out of all the classes what will be a really good class for soaring in the air and battling while in the air good attack good Dodge abilities anything that relates to this?

Bouncer with Jet Boots.

@coldreactive said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

Bouncer with Jet Boots.

Noted many tys

I wonder if I could just have a character main bouncer

I wonder if I could just have a character main bouncer

You should ask that question and ask what sub-class people recommend in the bouncer sub-forum: https://forum.pso2.com/category/21/bouncer

When I think of fighting through the air I think of Hero. Staying in the air and laying down the pain with TMG's. Makes me feel like a gundam raining down fire on everything.