New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!

Come on veterans! Where or how can I find or obtain Sangamori the Possessed camo? Anyone?

I'm new to PSO2 and I'm going crazy trying to figure out how to guard/block enemy attacks on my hunter. I've Googled it about five different ways and haven't found anything. I've also pressed every button on my controller with no luck. Thanks in advance!

@TacoMan By default, you need to set Guard/Weapon Action on your Weapon Pallette like a Photon Art. You can also go into your control settings and set a dedicated Weapon Action key/button.

When a mission pass has expired is there anyway to reactive it again? I need those Luminfragment x300!

@RainGnyu If you unlocked the tier that the Mission Pass was at, then it will be in the "Previous Season" menu at the top-right. If you have not unlocked that tier then it is now completely inaccessible. You can still pay for the gold track to unlock the items below if you have not done so but you will not be able to make progress in the previous season.

@VanillaLucia said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

@RainGnyu If you unlocked the tier that the Mission Pass was at, then it will be in the "Previous Season" menu at the top-right. If you have not unlocked that tier then it is now completely inaccessible. You can still pay for the gold track to unlock the items below if you have not done so but you will not be able to make progress in the previous season.

Gold track what is that and how can I get it?

Also how or where don I get Luminfragment ?

@RainGnyu The gold track has the cosmetics and items under the purple boxes/tiers of items. In order to unlock the Gold Track you have to spend 200 Star Gems (SG) to get access to the cosmetics and items from there if you wanted them.

Luminfragment Emel can be obtained via the Medal Exchange Shop in the Shopping Area if you have the Divide Medals to exchange for them. You can also find them as regular drops in Divide Quests (Level 85/85 requirement).

@VanillaLucia for 200 star gems 8 tiers can be purchased

@TURION-MOONSTAR Are you still able to unlock tiers on the "Previous Season?" I was talking about the Gold Track at the bottom of the Mission Pass that costs a Misssion Pass Gold ticket (which costs about 200 SG to my memory).

@VanillaLucia you are correct about the cost but no, once a season has ended it's tiers are gone and the stars are also reset which I think is something that needs to change, I'm referring to the resetting of the stars that have been earned, not the inability to purchase tiers from a past season

@TURION-MOONSTAR Ah, the reason why I was asking was because you mentioned being able to buy eight tiers and I recall that on the "Previous Season" the only thing you can do is to purchase the Gold Track or to simply claim unclaimed rewards. The stars for the previous tier do not reset to my knowledge as it is stuck where you last had it so you can no longer progress on the Previous Season.

So you can’t.....we’ll that sucks! Kinda feel cheated. Because if you spend money you should be able to require those items at some point. Plus it seems to penalize you if you are unable to play.

So now I will have a harder time trying to improve my gear. Then just to get enough metal to get what I need I would have to spend enough money to get 40 AC ticket to get the necessary requirements.

@VanillaLucia the stars do reset to zero when the new season starts and I think that.needs to change, yes you are right that further progress in a past season is not possible, to clarify about being able to purchase eight tiers for 200 star gems I was referring to current season purchases