New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!

@Kodiakmax-101 I don't know how to participate

@TURION-MOONSTAR said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

@Kodiakmax-101 I don't know how to participate

When you see the announcement pop up. (There should be a banner at the top of the screen) You will also see a red notification by current events when you hit esc.

Pull up the current events window and check out Arks League. It'll tell you somewhere on the right side what the league is for. The past several ones have all been to kill supernaturals.

Supernaturals are the enemies that appear in Buster Quests and many Supernaturals also appear in Bewitching Woods. So these are popular places to go hunting for them and kill them. That's it. Just kill the designated enemy. The game keeps track of your score.

@TURION-MOONSTAR As long as you hunt the specified type of enemy you are participating. You don't need to sign up or anything, if you are playing during the League time slot you are automatically added to a group of 20 players that are ranked by number of kills (in the most recent leagues of Supernaturals). I don't remember if the enemy type is announced in-game but if you check the Urgent Quest section under News here it tells you. ARKs League is a timed that runs 1.5 hours only, it has ended for now, we might get a new set this week but probably not with the new UQ and Road to Ep 6 events this week.

@GM-Deynger is it possible for players to obtain every emote in phantasy star online 2 ?

@guaxichan some of them can be won from scratch tickets and there are a few that are given as rewards for logging in so my guess would be yeah

@guaxichan

Most of them. There are emotes from Mission Pass so if you missed that season you can’t get the emote unless they renew Mission Pass rewards someday. There’s also exclusive emotes that are bonus rewards for buying AC scratch tickets that you can’t trade/sell and there’s limited time event emotes from the title counter.

just have to wait for reruns then......

so if a new player joined today, would they have an equal opportunity to obtain past emotes or are they gone forever ?

i am curious only because my goal is to have every in-game emote

@guaxichan While most could conceivably be obtained just from getting them off of the player market (which will require quite a chunk of meseta), there are a few that are not available to be sold/traded to other players, particularly those from Mission Passes, the Fresh Finds Shop, and SG Scratches. While there is a possibility of those coming back through revivals, it is almost impossible to know when that will be, particularly when it comes to the Mission Pass ones.

@AndrlCh said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

@guaxichan While most could conceivably be obtained just from getting them off of the player market (which will require quite a chunk of meseta), there are a few that are not available to be sold/traded to other players, particularly those from Mission Passes, the Fresh Finds Shop, and SG Scratches. While there is a possibility of those coming back through revivals, it is almost impossible to know when that will be, particularly when it comes to the Mission Pass ones.

You forgot about the AC Scratch count bonus emotes that also can't be traded.

Out of sheer curiosity, has anyone ever used a Mag Form Change Pass and able to confirm whether or not it would allow for a second Mag to take the form of something used on the first Mag?

In this particular case, I am wanting to build a DEX Mag for my Techer character and I am fond of the Chark Mag and would love to have it on the second Mag as well (or something like it) but unfortunately Chark was a Fresh Finds exclusive that you could only buy once. If I get a second Mag unfortunately I would likely end up with Corvus as my Mag and I have heard conflicting reports on how the Mag Change Form Pass works with multiple Mags registered to a user.

@VanillaLucia

I just tested this for you, yep you can! Now my extra tech mag has the halloween cat look as my dex mag.

@Milk Thank you for letting me know. Now I can have two Charks for different purposes~

@VanillaLucia Just to clarify, this only works for multiple mags on the same character; mag appearance devices cannot be applied account-wide.

@AndrlCh I was curious of that as well but for my particular character who happens to be a Techer I liked the Chark Mag and was hoping it would not be lost because I was hoping to build a DEX Mag for them (for Techer/Phantom and Summoner/Phantom) while allowing them to still take on the Etoile and Luster as well.

The unfortunate part for me is that it is impossible to learn PP Recovery E and J unless you did that from the beginning which I unfortunately did that do so I am contemplating whether or not a Reset would be worth it for the purposes of an Etoile (who is notoriously bad at photon point management).