New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!

@Goldenneye9 said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

Hola/Hi I can't buy Ivlida armor with Buster Medals. Is it because I am missing something or is it a game error?

The units you are referring to are in the limited time section:

alt text

alt text

You can only buy them once a week.

@Kodiakmax-101 said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

Does a Weapon Potential that increases potency only boost PAs & Techs or does it boost normal attack damage too?

Weapon potentials affect the damage of normal attacks too. If you wish to check this out by yourself, using an enhance level +10 Deo series weapon and comparing the critical damages without/with the potential is a cheaper way, I suppose.

@Fiona-Respha Thanks for the info and advice.

Does anyone know if St. Rappy Suit is in this version?

@Cloudonpot said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

Does anyone know if St. Rappy Suit is in this version?

Rappy Suit: Santa mini drops. Dunno about Saint Rappy Suit. Maybe it's hidden in the bottom of the list of 13 star rarity items, but I've only captured the first two pages of the log.

Festive Song for Winged Ones item log - XH difficulty

FestiveItemLog1.jpg

FestiveItemLog2.jpg

FestiveItemLog3.jpg

FestiveItemLog4.jpg

@Fiona-Respha I'm a dambass. Its the Santa one i got it not to long ago sorry for the post.

@Cloudonpot said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

@Fiona-Respha I'm a dambass. Its the Santa one i got it not to long ago sorry for the post.

That kind of things happen in forums, no problem. And grats on your Santa drop!

I don’t understand this Dark Phantom LV 3 of the Ophisia Calibur +35 how does it work?

@RainGnyu Is that the one that is based on the photon blast gauge? If so, it does exactly what it says it does. As your photon blast gauge (which is the outline around the photon blast icon) goes up, the damage done by the weapon is increased, up to a maximum of 7% at level 3 at maximum photon blast gauge.

When the Photon Blast is used, an effect is added until the weapon is switched away from. But will be restored when switched back to.

Helix: Increase Power by 6%.
Ajax: Increase Active PP Recovery by 60%.
Ketos: Increase Natural PP Recovery by 40%.
Julius: Decrease damage taken by 15%.
Ilios: Reduce PP consumption by 20%.

(These are the JP names for the Photon Blasts.) The same effect cannot be stacked twice, but you can have every, one, of each, effect listed above in the same quest instance. An emblem will appear around the character based on what effect is triggered.

@coldreactive said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

@RainGnyu Is that the one that is based on the photon blast gauge? If so, it does exactly what it says it does. As your photon blast gauge (which is the outline around the photon blast icon) goes up, the damage done by the weapon is increased, up to a maximum of 7% at level 3 at maximum photon blast gauge.

When the Photon Blast is used, an effect is added until the weapon is switched away from. But will be restored when switched back to.

Helix: Increase Power by 6%.
Ajax: Increase Active PP Recovery by 60%.
Ketos: Increase Natural PP Recovery by 40%.
Julius: Decrease damage taken by 15%.
Ilios: Reduce PP consumption by 20%.

(These are the JP names for the Photon Blasts.) The same effect cannot be stacked twice, but you can have every, one, of each, effect listed above in the same quest instance. An emblem will appear around the character based on what effect is triggered.

Thank you so much!!!!!

New-ish player here. First started when launched on Steam, but played for just about a week or two. I'm returning today for the first time and noticed they cut down the amount of blocks on ships? Or at least Ship 3? Kinda disappointed b/c I liked Block 69 on Ship 3... Where did all those Block 69 regulars go?

@GM-Deynger why do I need to spend real money for temporary access to trading?

@Dr-Cheesesteak said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

New-ish player here. First started when launched on Steam, but played for just about a week or two. I'm returning today for the first time and noticed they cut down the amount of blocks on ships? Or at least Ship 3? Kinda disappointed b/c I liked Block 69 on Ship 3... Where did all those Block 69 regulars go?

Block 69 regulars have moved to Block 34 to my understanding. A lot of it was due to there being a lot of "dead" blocks where there would often be one or two people or sometimes none at all. With it being cut down to 50 there are a lot less empty blocks and it is easier to match up with groups when desired.

if you ask me more blocks means more room on the ship and less chance of being denied access due to congestion

I need some help!

I got an Atlas Gunblade (S4Lifesteal) and trying to get it to 8 Slots so I can pull the S4 but have not been successful enough! I need everything you got to help this happy ending quest come true!