New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!

@RainGnyu I think getting the Ivlida units from the Buster badge shop and then upgrading them to Cleasis at Zig is the best investment right now for Hunters and most classes. Cleasis are both strong (i.e. better than union) and apparently can be upgraded into 13* Schevelle units later on.

However, if you got the back and arms Ofz set from Profound Darkness you could just wear the Cleasis legs as I believe Ofz will also have an upgrade later. Lastly, if you want to go glass cannon, I hear the dark falz 12* units from the Bewitched Woods are high in dmg + PP, but low in defense/hp. However, each unit only buffs one type of attack so you'd only wear the Melee one and use Cleasis for the other slots.

@Tekaru Sorry to hear you encountered a bug with your password. The only way I know to request a reset is by using this website and going to Support => Contact Us => Contact Us Now => Dropdown menu at top of the page => Submit a Request => dropdown option to request a password reset/2nd password. If you can sign into Steam to post on the forums it's surprising that you can't stay logged in here to also submit a support ticket. Maybe create a post in the Support, Bug Report section and tag one of the GMs in it?

@Rang-Dipkin said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

@RainGnyu I think getting the Ivlida units from the Buster badge shop and then upgrading them to Cleasis at Zig is the best investment right now for Hunters and most classes. Cleasis are both strong (i.e. better than union) and apparently can be upgraded into 13* Schevelle units later on.

However, if you got the back and arms Ofz set from Profound Darkness you could just wear the Cleasis legs as I believe Ofz will also have an upgrade later. Lastly, if you want to go glass cannon, I hear the dark falz 12* units from the Bewitched Woods are high in dmg + PP, but low in defense/hp. However, each unit only buffs one type of attack so you'd only wear the Melee one and use Cleasis for the other slots.

@Tekaru Sorry to hear you encountered a bug with your password. The only way I know to request a reset is by using this website and going to Support => Contact Us => Contact Us Now => Dropdown menu at top of the page => Submit a Request => dropdown option to request a password reset/2nd password. If you can sign into Steam to post on the forums it's surprising that you can't stay logged in here to also submit a support ticket. Maybe create a post in the Support, Bug Report section and tag one of the GMs in it?

Thank you!

Calendar error? Which is right? eff68719-2765-4a2d-8b02-975c06396ecc-image.png The Nov 2020 pt1 ones or october pt 2 ones? they conflict at 3PM PDT.

Are saved Symbol Arts actually loaded to memory upon character login? Because saved symbol arts can be overwritten in the Symbol Arts folder even while logged in on that character. Meaning they likely are.

Not sure though, would be nice to have a confirmation. As it would give us something to suggest to reduce some memory the game takes up, even if minuscule.

Which part is Varder's main gun battery? Kinda hard to target parts that aren't labeled.

@MasterDarkwingz said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

Which part is Varder's main gun battery? Kinda hard to target parts that aren't labeled.

It's the big barrel that shows when it opens up its front. "Big Varder" at the end of Underground Shafts doesn't count. It's the flying one.

All I have left is the Omega Dranble. Does that spawn in the Bewitch Woods too, or did I miss the UQ?

@MasterDarkwingz For Omega Dranble, SH difficulty of Bewitched Woods is the easiest, I think. We can meet them in story hardcore too (EP5 Ch. 5). Global server doesn't have any UQ with this enemy yet, if I understand right.

@Fiona-Respha said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

@MasterDarkwingz For Omega Dranble, SH difficulty of Bewitched Woods is the easiest, I think. We can meet them in story hardcore too (EP5 Ch. 5). Global server doesn't have any UQ with this enemy yet, if I understand right.

I already cleared the story before getting to the Reverse side, so I'll have to figure out where it spawns in BW.

Omega Appregnia spawn location as the pink dot on this map: pso20201029_204826_001.jpg

After Appregnia, Rock Golems spawned.

pso20201029_205654_002.jpg

@MasterDarkwingz If you could defeat them in story hardcore, then you can just play the story again. In most cases, ARKS bingo remembers the fact we've cleared certain client orders in the past. But for bingo squares requiring to defeat some enemy, they don't remember past records. We have to defeat the target once again.

@Fiona-Respha said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

@MasterDarkwingz If you could defeat them in story hardcore, then you can just play the story again. In most cases, ARKS bingo remembers the fact we've cleared certain client orders in the past. But for bingo squares requiring to defeat some enemy, they don't remember past records. We have to defeat the target once again.

Okay, found it. Or rather, it spawned and I noticed someone running from it and we managed to take it down.

It seems like last time I hit it for the ARKs League event, I wasn't part of enough contribution for credit.

(Just beware that this thing can run fast, so keep an eye out for players in need of heals.)

pso20201029_210503_003.jpg

Is buying an alliance in game with meseta against ToS? Thanks 🙂

Does a Weapon Potential that increases potency only boost PAs & Techs or does it boost normal attack damage too? I'm assuming it is PAs & Techs but want to be sure.

Hola/Hi I can't buy Ivlida armor with Buster Medals. Is it because I am missing something or is it a game error?