New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!

@Killrodx said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

I'm not really sure where to ask this.. Are we allowed to share fanmade content here such as artwork, stories and video projects?

Thanks for replying.

Yes! Please do so! We'd love to have some to showcase!

@GM-Deynger An obvious question: when is the PSO2 team gonna spill the beans about PC? ლ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°ლ)

@GM-Deynger Thank you for the reply. I will share my project AFTER the CBT.

The sense of urgency is strong ; )

@RocKiee-Kyrosu said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

@GM-Deynger An obvious question: when is the PSO2 team gonna spill the beans about PC? ლ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°ლ)

Soon (TM) 😉

@GM-Deynger said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

@RocKiee-Kyrosu said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

Soon (TM) 😉

So no Open Beta PC?

This, among other things, are still in the planning stage, so I have no official comment unfortunately.

So I have a question that may be incredibly dumb, but I feel the need to ask regardless 😛

Clarita is my favorite Mag evolution device. I recall it being able to be gotten at the badge shop, but I don't see any evolution devices available at all. Was something changed in this version or am I remembering wrong where it was and it's actually somewhere else? ^^;

Also picture for reference: Picture of Clarita It just makes me think of a PSO-styled Chao.

@GM-Deynger said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

This, among other things, are still in the planning stage, so I have no official comment unfortunately.

I'm guessing you can't answer if we're getting the "annual" items either? Since there were a ton of limited-time items, including famitsu-only items we could never get. The items in question have the year printed in the item's description however.

how the hell do we adjust boundries? some of my hud is off screen and I cant read the description of what ever item im stood over.

A bunch of pixels ...thats what my toon look like. And when there are more poeple in the city its got even worst....Please can you fix this ? on One S the game is ugly...thats no other word to describe it. Yes the game is fun and everything is perfect , except that. Even Minecraft is sharper than PSO2.

How do we set a second password for trades?

@Geordie-P said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

how the hell do we adjust boundries? some of my hud is off screen and I cant read the description of what ever item im stood over.

This unfortunately seems to be an Xbox issue and is usually due to an older TV not having certain features 😕 We have the same problem and there's nothing we can really do.

@Princesse-Jen said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

This unfortunately seems to be an Xbox issue and is usually due to an older TV not having certain features 😕 We have the same problem and there's nothing we can really do.

I did actually fix this in the end. Not through the game but tweaking the TV settings and I used the xbox's 'green box' as referrence. Go to settings / general / tv & display / calibrate TV and on the third page you will see the green box. Tinker with it until its right ( or as close as can be ) for you.

I did actually fix this in the end. Not through the game but tweaking the TV settings and I used the xbox's 'green box' as referrence. Go to settings / general / tv & display / calibrate TV and on the third page you will see the green box. Tinker with it until its right ( or as close as can be ) for you.

While I appreciate the advice, sadly our TV doesn't have those options 😞 We've been looking into a new TV due to the issues though x__x

While I appreciate the advice, sadly our TV doesn't have those options 😞 We've been looking into a new TV due to the issues though x__x

My TV is ten years old.... No really. Its a samsung and it was one of the first LED TV's to come out that wasnt 15 grand to buy. Im having trouble justifying the expense of replacing a TV that works perfectly. One day maybe.