New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!

And next question that pops into my head^^

I want to raise a tech mag. Now I understand that I have to feed it tech weapons like wands, rods etc, but what is the best option to reduce dex? I saw that the monomates, dimates etc. also increase other stats like melee attack and such. So my question is: what is the best option to reduce dex without raising other (undesirable) stats?

@Leyaa said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

And next question that pops into my head^^

I want to raise a tech mag. Now I understand that I have to feed it tech weapons like wands, rods etc, but what is the best option to reduce dex? I saw that the monomates, dimates etc. also increase other stats like melee attack and such. So my question is: what is the best option to reduce dex without raising other (undesirable) stats?

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/538/tips-guide-raising-pure-mags-revised-2-5?page=1

Shifta/Deband Essence from the shop will lower Dex. You can buy them from the shop keeper that sells mates. They will raise T-Def, but that will go back down when you feed it more tech weapons.

Oh this is great, thanks a lot @Qwid1339 🙂 I saw that guide when I posted earlier, but I didn't know that tech weapons reduce T-Def too. that is good to know. And I think 6-star furniture is currently too expensive for me.

Hello all, not sure if this has been asked before, but when I was looking to input my friends referral code I didn't see anywhere to input it, where should I be looking?

Is there anything that you could do with the mission pass gold items/cosmetics that you don't want? Mine are just sitting there taking up storage space 😞

@Kittychubs You can recycle them for Mission Badges at Kameo, the Swap Shop attendant, in the Shopping Plaza (just below the entrance to Franca's Cafe).

@AndrlCh thanks so much 😄

What is with "beans" in so many symbol arts, what's the origin of this meme and what does it mean?

I realized that I can't complete some of Afin's client orders. PSE Burst 101 doesn't complete for some reason, although I caused numerous PSE bursts already. So far I have been playing solo. Do I need to cause a PSE burst in a party to complete the client order? Same with "Draconians and Falpawn" client order from Afin where I have to clear Carthago Eradication. I did that mission on normal difficulty (lowest level requirement), but it did not count for the client order. Do I need to complete the Carthago Eradication on every difficulty level in order to complete Afin's client order?

@Leyaa For the first one, it should count any PSE Burst that you generate, even solo, so if it isn't clearing then it is bugged.

For the second, you are running it with just Afin as your NPC Ally, correct? No, other NPCs/Auxillaries?

thanks for your help @AndrlCh So then the PSE Burst 101 client order must be bugged 😞 I just started the missions without anyone. How can I "invite" Afin as my partner?

@Leyaa On the window of the Gateway Ship (the one to your left when you first start a Quest), there is a terminal that allows you to invite NPC Allies.

If the terminal isn't working, then you have to go to Matching Settings at the Quest Terminal and uncheck the first box:

alt text

Also, becuase there can only be one copy of an NPC in an instance, it is recommended you have a Password set and set it to "Also Limit Multiplayer Requests From Other Parties", otherwise you might not be able to invite Afin to your party:

alt text

Thanks a lot @AndrlCh I was now able to complete the Draconians and Falspawn client order. Wasn't aware that I have to invite Afin into the group before heading out. Sadly the PSE Burst 101 client order is still there but as far as I know I can't do anything about it.

So far, no one has joined me in a group. Do I have to tick active recruitment from the party settings menu in order for other players to join my mission? Usually I just leave everything as it is and simply tick no option.

Meanwhile I found quite some different kinds of eggs and was wondering, which ones are the best to keep and level up? Does it make sense to keep each pet at least once to have it at my disposal once the situation calls for it? I also wondered if it is best to level multiple pets at once or if I should rather focus on a singular pet. Does it matter what kind of egg I feed to my pet? For instance, is it advisable to feed Sally eggs to Sally, Wanda eggs to my Wanda pet etc.?

How do we access this week's Time Attack? It says [UH] difficulty but I don't see any difficulty under Rush Vestige which starts with a U?

Heyo couple of quick party questions.

1. Any way to disable auto-friend requests after using a player's AI partner?

2. Any way to permanently set party settings such as password lock?

Declining the auto-invite and manually setting a password all the time is getting old. 😢