New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!

well I got the Nimbus wings, and the Nimbus set, but the wings dont change colour, which..is really fucking stupid, if its part of a "set"

@AndrlCh fornis? Man I got gipped and got the sahrelingv2 lol

is there any way to tell what items you have character/account bound without just writing down every item in the salon?

Hi. o/ I am trying to finish the story and I got stuck in CH3 quest called Plotting the Ultimate Defense. I cleared most of the story on Casual ( You can judge me later ) without any problems. Is there some special tactic or is just my lvl a problem? LVL 47 Braver/Hunter right now.

@Foxkey said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

Hi. o/ I am trying to finish the story and I got stuck in CH3 quest called Plotting the Ultimate Defense. I cleared most of the story on Casual ( You can judge me later ) without any problems. Is there some special tactic or is just my lvl a problem? LVL 47 Braver/Hunter right now.

I am sorry I am too stupid to read...there was AIS :_D

I guess I never looked into it, but now that I am finally playing the game I must ask - Was us getting all the content at release just a rumor? Obviously much is missing ... Enough to make me consider shelving this for a while again. I kind of wanted the full shebangabang and tbh it seems like it's still play JP or get left in the dust.

@DankNugs9429 People interpreted the line "all the content" from the E3 reveal to mean that it would all be released at once. However, the actual approach has been to slowly release content over time so that brand new players are given a sense of progression and not just overwhelm them with 8 years of disparate content all at once, and to reach parity with the JPN version by year's end.

Ah damn, I knew it was too good to be true when I heard it. I hope we don't have the same issue SEA did - Folks trying it, realizing it lacks a lot of content, and just playing JP instead. 😢

@DankNugs9429 The difference here is that the NA client is actually a version of the Episode 6 JPN client instead of starting from an early Episode client.

Wait so it's the same client but they removed the content to trickle it back in over time? Am I understanding you correctly?

@DankNugs9429 In a simplified way yes, but the way they have released things is very different from the way they were at an equivalent time on the JPN server. For example, all the class balances are already at the (mostly) current version that they are on JPN, and they have completely done away with Old Type Weapons so there are only New Type ones, and up to 13☆ Weapons as well, essentially greatly speeding up progression from level 1 to level 75. They also essentially released the majority of Episode 1 to 3 Quests from the get go, with the rest being added this past update, and Urgent Quests being progressively released bi-weekly. The NA server is not starting from zero, rather it is being curated to make it more comfortable for new players to experience all the content rather than having to rush to the current JPN endgame. If you are a former JPN player, it may seem like a slough, but if I were a new player, I would very much find it a good approach.

Oh ok. 😕

Are the NA website and Twitter the best places for info on upcoming content at the moment?

@DankNugs9429 They are pretty much the only source of info, but even then, the disconnect from SEGA hiring an external PR team and the NDAs they have placed on them means that we basically only find out about things the day of added content, or even after it has already been added.

Ah well RIP, waited this long to just keep waiting I suppose. Maybe i'll dial back my play time each day so I don't get burnt out too early.

I want to know why I see so many Fi/Hu builds which dont take the stances. Are the stances just not as good as they look?

Also whats with all the braver builds using only the basic passive stance and no weak stance/precision stance?