New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!

Hey everyone! Can't wait to play.

@Luz-PT

@Luz-PT said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

I have a question for the GMs and Staff. Why Rappy?

Because Rappy Squad 4 life (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ If you aren't sold on Rappy, then you should go check out the ending sequence to the Phantasy Star Online 2 The Animation. It's the best!

@GM-Rappie Pretty much o/ I can't wait to redoing my Rappy elemental set in PSO2 NA and nuke everything and spam heal everyone. xD On my jp account, I only use Rappy pet as a summoner. lol

Are you guys going to turn on the other ships besides 1?

^^^ Ship one is full and cant play

Yeah I can't go on the game, ship 1 is full. 😧

@GM-Deynger With how popular the game has become, why is it taking a while to bring up more ships/servers to play on?

Hello New recruits. Im Kaos ! I have a discord group assembled for grouping on Phantasy Star 2! If you are interested just check out my profile to join! We already have several members that play a ton of other games! Come stop by and say hello! Lets all make new friends in this new Universe! We are mainly on server 1

Are there going to be more urgent requests than the scheduled ones or are we just boned on beta rewards if we can't make 4 of those time windows?

I'm not really sure where to ask this.. Are we allowed to share fanmade content here such as artwork, stories and video projects?

Thanks for replying.

@PennilessImp749 I'm not in the UK but that's an awesome response. I think I'm going to like this community. Seems very helpful so far.

@GM-Rappie said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

@Luz-PT

@Luz-PT said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

I have a question for the GMs and Staff. Why Rappy?

Because Rappy Squad 4 life (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ If you aren't sold on Rappy, then you should go check out the ending sequence to the Phantasy Star Online 2 The Animation. It's the best!

By Animation you mean the Anime thats not the Oracle one? Ill have to check it out then.

I have so many questions....

@DJ-Shadowpeople said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

Are there going to be more urgent requests than the scheduled ones or are we just boned on beta rewards if we can't make 4 of those time windows?

We've updated the Urgent Quest schedule and are discussing other possible ways to make it up to you all. See here for updated schedule: Link to News Article

Hopefully the additional time windows should still allow you to complete 4.

@Mad-Mardigan84 said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

@GM-Deynger With how popular the game has become, why is it taking a while to bring up more ships/servers to play on?

Well, we were a bit overwhelmed by the amount of people that wanted to participate. Which is a good problem to have, and resulted in us discovering a problem that might have hampered the Launch when it arrives. We're still sorry that it caused frustration for all of you though. As avid gamers, we're aware of how it feels to be shut out of something you're so excited for.