New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!

Did a search first but nothing came up so my question is What support item do you use to add an element to a weapon?

@Mavrickjubei said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

Did a search first but nothing came up so my question is What support item do you use to add an element to a weapon?

Firstly, you can't "add" elements to weapons which doesn't already have some element.

For how to enhance an element on some weapon, the in-game tutorial has a decent explanation, so maybe that's useful (Main Menu - System - Information - Check Tutorials - Equipment Stats and Enhancement/Collection - ENHANCING ELEMENTS ON WEAPONS).

Still for higher rarity weapons, probably the only practical way to enhance elements is to use the same weapon as a fodder to enhance the weapon.

Thx. I already know how to enhance an existing element but I have a weapon that needs an element to it as i don't want to get rid of it!

when are they adding music or anything for lobby. Like decoration of seasons

Hi there, I might have a silly question... If I buy a premium pack, I get this extra space in the storage. What happens to items, that are in the storage, if i dont buy another premium at the end of the month?

Greets, Scerms

@Scerms77 No worry, your items stay there and you can retrieve them at any time. Just you can't put items into the premium storage after it expired.

Thank you very much !

What is the max level for gathering?

Also, what is the highest level you can grind a L and R ring?

@Mega-Drive I know it goes past 20, but not sure what the gathering level cap is.

Rings cap at +20.

@Mega-Drive The gathering cap is lv25. You will still get gathering achievements even after hitting that cap, however.

I have a question? which title/achievement is it in order to get the hero or phantom class i'm really hyped to get that class and try it out.

Hero/phantom not out yet in NA. JP version , hopefully one of the vet players can answer

@LadyAmanda29 When the Scion classes arrive on the NA version, to unlock the Hero, Phantom and Etoile class, the player must complete a specific Client Order from Cofy. To complete this Client Order, the player must earn a Title which requires reaching Level 75 in any two non-Scion Classes.

Each Scion class comes with a separate Client Order to unlock, but they all require the same title. So they should be unlocked simultaneously. (depending if they are going to release the Scion classes all at once.)

@LadyAmanda29 said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

I have a question? which title/achievement is it in order to get the hero or phantom class i'm really hyped to get that class and try it out.

In addition to what @ErinXh said, the client orders in question for each Scion class (once they release) requires doing their training missions. If you're not good with timing things, Phantom's Training Mission may take the longest, or you may not even be able to complete it. As it requires using the Phantom's Katana and executing special combos that require extremely precise timing.

it took me like 20 times to do it eventually. Then another 10 the next time it asked.

what's best way to get the rare PA like hurricane hurls? apparently the rare boosts doesnt make it drop from boss fight? which enemies drops it?