New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!

Alright thats great thanks ^^ @oNazri @PennilessImp749

will evertyhing be unlocked form the start is a beta cap or will it be uncapped

I'm surprised this Topic didn't blow up more with even more questions relating to the game, then again their Twitter team is on top of everything too.

The AC shop or the AC purchase system wont be available as for everything else nothing official that i have seen but expect caps / blocked content.

Will there be an official discord anytime soon?

No one knows anything about the Beta besides the fact it wont be the same when it Launches. In about 4 hours we'll get all those answers. People are guessing the Cap may be 35-50 for the CBT though. Then again that's just a guess.

I know the Twitter account said "Spring" for the PC release of PSO2, but do we know when in spring it will be? Will this be the "Launch" mentioned by twitter? Or is it a separate "Launch"?

I have a question for the GMs and Staff. Why Rappy?

@Luz-PT said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

I have a question for the GMs and Staff. Why Rappy?

You might want to read the wiki on this one: https://phantasystar.fandom.com/wiki/Rappy

I hope we get PSO2es for Android and IOS...

Will players who frequent Japan and the Japanese build on PC be able to continue their character, or is this just going to be a divided player-base?

@DarkDullahan said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

Will players who frequent Japan and the Japanese build on PC be able to continue their character, or is this just going to be a divided player-base?

This is a completely different server cluster / data center. There is no progress being transferred from the JP version considering it uses SEGA JP accounts. The PC/Xbox version require a microsoft account, and the steam version will require a steam account. There have been a lot of people who have said that they're going to stay with the JP version as a result. So unless the JP version starts region blocking the people who have said that won't be coming here.

@oldColdReactive Microsoft hasn't stated explicit plans overall, similarly so account linking exists. Ultimately if they plan for crossplay, it should very much be crossplay.

@DarkDullahan said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

@oldColdReactive Microsoft hasn't stated explicit plans overall, similarly so account linking exists. Ultimately if they plan for crossplay, it should very much be crossplay.

I'm pretty sure "crossplay" refers to PC (NA) <> Xbox. Plus, I've seen nothing in the PSO2 JP newsletters about it. (Though the level cap there has been increased to 95.)

@oldColdReactive said in New Recruits! Have a question? Post it here!:

This is a completely different server cluster / data center. There is no progress being transferred from the JP version considering it uses SEGA JP accounts. The PC/Xbox version require a microsoft account, and the steam version will require a steam account. There have been a lot of people who have said that they're going to stay with the JP version as a result. So unless the JP version starts region blocking the people who have said that won't be coming here.

@oldColdReactive in the beta period, sure, but ultimately it's coming to PS4 and Switch in the west as well in the future which will be added to the lobby clusters. Ultimately in the end the only thing splitting it up is region at this point.